"The wine is courtesy of the man at the end of the bar," he informed us, then walked over to another person.

"Kiss me again," Baz hissed. I shook my head, glancing down to the end of the bar.

"Maybe this guy just wants to be friends," I suggested.

"Simon. This is a gay bar. These people are looking for more than friends," Baz said.

"Then why are we here?" I asked.

"To have fun?" Baz responded, but it came out like a question.

"Yes. And maybe that's why he's here," I said, and walked over to the mystery man without waiting for Baz to respond. I could tell who he was because his eyes were trained on me, and a whisper of a smile was tugging on his lips. He had dusty brown hair, wide-set green eyes, and broad shoulders. He smiled wider as I walked over.

"Hello," he said, reaching out his hand. I shook it.

"Hello..." I trailed off.

"Steve," the man said. "And you?"

"Simon," I replied. "I just wanted to thank you for the drink. My boyfriend was grateful to have one less thing to pay for," I finished, trying to read his face for any reaction.

"Glad to help," Steve laughed, smile not wavering a bit.

"So what are you here for?" I asked, trying to keep the conversation going.

"Well, I'm single as fuck, and- sorry, are you okay if I swear?" Steve asked worriedly. I laughed.

"Don't worry, it's completely fine," I smiled. Steve smiled back.

"Anyway, yeah, I'm single, but I also love safe spaces like this," Steve said.

"Are you gay?" I asked. "Like, do you exclusively like men, or..." I trailed off.

"Nah, I'm bi, so I guess I'm not totally qualified to be here, but-" Steve started, but I cut him off.

"Bullshit. You're part of this community, and you belong here," I insisted, my inner rights activist shining through.

"Thanks, Simon," Steve said, but his gaze was fixed on something over my shoulder. I turned around to see Baz mouthing the word 'mine' at Steve. I sighed.

"Is he your boyfriend?" Steve asked.

"Yep. I should probably get going," I replied.

"Okay. Nice chatting with you," Steve said, smiling.

"Remember to talk to lots of guys!" I called over my shoulder as I walked away. Baz was waiting for me when I got back to our seats.

"What was that about?" I asked him irritably.

"I just- I thought he was trying to make a move on you," Baz replied quietly, lowering his head.

"Oh my gosh- you're jealous!" I exclaimed, smiling.

"No, I'm not," Baz said, his face reddening.

"You're cute when you're jealous," I smirked, brushing Baz's cheek with my thumb.

"Please try not to make this jealousy thing a regular occurrence," Baz murmured, putting his hand over mine.

"Aw, don't worry. I'll try to be less attractive," I smiled.

"Crowley, that's impossible," Baz smirked in response. I grinned.

"Hey, you should meet Steve," I suggested. Baz's eyes suddenly became nervous again.

"The bloke you were just talking to?" He asked.

"That's the one," I nodded. Baz swallowed.

"Well, let's find him," Baz said. I smiled. We walked over to the end of the bar where I had seen Steve last, but he was nowhere to be found. I glanced over to the dance floor, and saw Steve. He wasn't just talking to a guy. They were full on, mouth-on-mouth, making out. Baz followed my gaze.

"That's who bought you a drink?" Baz exclaimed.

"Sure is," I smiled, leading Baz away. "I don't know about you, but I'm pretty tired. Want to pack it in for tonight?"

"Sure," Baz replied, linking arms with me. "Let's go."

--

"Hey," I said after we were about a block away. "Why did you have to say 'mine' to Steve earlier? You know I'm capable of telling him that I'm taken," I said. "It's not like I belong to you."

"I know you don't belong to me," Baz said. "Merlin, Snow, I don't know if you belong to yourself," he continued. "It's not entirely you I want, it's your love, and as the greedy bitch I am, I want all of it to myself," he finished. I raised my eyebrow, smiling.

"All of it?" I asked playfully. Baz bombarded my face with kisses.

"All of it," he replied. He began kissing my face again. This time, I caught his lips in mine, and my hands found the sides of his head. I felt his hands on my waist, holding on ever so gently. I could distantly hear the music from the bar, but I tuned it out. Baz grabbed at my every sense, and I let him. What a night, making out in the early hours, on a dark, but not quite lonely street. What a night.