Chapter 75 *Language, brief Violence*

~New York~

Sapph changed Damon’s diaper and laid him down in the playpen. Leaning down, she kissed his cheek and smiled. “Goodnight sweetie.”

She walked down the hall of their suite, poked her head into Rachael’s room, and smiled when she saw her daughter was sleeping soundly, her left leg dangling over the side of her twin bed and her mouth hung open and she had her right arm flung over her head.

Sapph walked in and put Rachael’s leg back under the covers and kissed her forehead. “I love you baby.” Flipping off her light, Sapph quietly shut the door and walked back into the living room where Sav sat watching TV.

“The kids are asleep, I’m going to bed.” Sapph said flatly, not wishing to stay in the room with him, trying to pretend she was happy.

Savage looked up from his program and frowned. “I was hoping you’d keep me company for a little bit. I’d like to spend some time with my wife.”

Sapph closed her eyes, tears threatening to form and she looked at Sav. “Please Sav, let’s not pretend that we’re a typical happy family because we both know that’s far from the truth. I have a headache, I’m going to go to bed. Do whatever the fuck you want.”

Savage was off the sofa in a split second, grabbed a handful of hair, and yanked her head back hard. “Don’t fucking insult me Sapph. I told you that I’m not giving you up. I’m not letting you go without a fight and I’d appreciate it if you would at least try to work on our marriage. YOU FUCKING OWE me that much.”

Sapph cried out, tears filling her eyes and she stared wide eyed at her husband, afraid he was going to hit her again. “Please Sav, let me go. I’m sorry, I’ll try okay? Just don’t hurt me anymore.”

Savage smiled and released her hair, wrapping his arms around her and lowered his mouth to her neck. “That’s all I ask for baby. I’m sorry I got angry. I’m just upset. What do you say we both go to bed? I want to make love to you baby.” He said huskily, cupping her breast with his left hand.

~~

Sapph rolled over, pulling the sheet up around her nakedness and lay awake, staring at the darkness above her, tears filling her eyes and she cried. She loved Sav but she felt they’d grown apart and felt they’d reached the end of their marriage. Sapph loved Sav yes but her feelings for him had changed. If she left him, she’d lose her children and that’s something she wasn’t willing to risk.