Chapter 47 *Adult, Language*

Autumn moaned quickly unzipping him and before she had the chance to wrap her hand around him, he grabbed her, turning her around to face the wall and pushed her into it, ordering her to spread her legs and entered her from behind.

Savage threw his arm across his eyes, trying to block out the harsh sunlight that suddenly penetrated his pupils when Autumn withdrew the dark velvet curtains back from the window and groaned, rolling over on his side. “Shut the damn curtains Autumn and get back in bed. It’s too fucking early to be up.”

Autumn growled, hating the morning Savage that lay naked on the bed next to her. “Why the fuck do you always have to be such a bear in the mornings?”

Savage snapped his eyes open and reached his arm across the bed, smartly slapping Autumn on the ass and grabbed her hand, pulling her to the bed. “I know how you can make me less grumpy, now get in this bed.”

Autumn lay on top of Savage, their bodies still damp with sweat and took a deep breath, trying to return her breathing to normal and propped her chin on the back of her hand, grinning at him. “Feel better now grouchy?”

Savage grinned, curling his fingers around her blonde tresses and nodded. “Yes baby, thank you. Listen, I’m sorry I slapped you sweetheart. I lost my temper but that didn’t give me the right to hit you.”

Autumn leaned up her body and kissed Savage tenderly, smiling and traced his lips with her index finger.

“It’s alright honey, I know you’ve been under a lot of pressure and I’m sorry I was such a bitch. I deserved that slap. I just hate seeing the way Sapph takes you for granted. You deserve so much better.”

Savage raised his guard again and narrowed his eyes. “She doesn’t take me for granted Autumn. If anyone is, it’s me. She loves me and our children and I meant what I said, you’re not to go anywhere near her or you’ll regret it.” He told her through gritted teeth and cupped her chin, squeezing it just enough to make her whimper.

Autumn jerked her head away and rubbed her jaw. “I said I wouldn’t Savage. Don’t treat me like a child, I deserve more than that.”

Savage smiled softly and kissed her lips. “Get dressed now, we’re going out.” He stood up, pulled his stone washed denims on, and zipped them, leaving the top button undone.