Chapter 67 *Adult, Language*

Lowering himself between her legs, he kissed her neck, suckling the base of her throat. “I’ve missed fucking my wife.” Sav growled, parting her thighs and entered her.

Sapph moaned, biting her lip and wrapped her legs around his waist, her eyes rolling back in her head as Sav began thrusting faster and harder, roughly sucking her breast. 

Savage wrapped his fingers in her hair and yanked her head backwards, grunting as he fucked her harder and bit her nipple causing her to cry out. “I’m going to cum, FUCK!” He groaned, giving in to his release and filled her warmth with his seed. 

Savage stayed inside her, thrusting and sucked her breast, his hand going between them to play with her clit. “CUM Sapph. NOW!” 

Sapph cried out, her orgasm filling every fiber of her body. “OH GOD YESSS!”

~~

Savage lay on his side, staring at his sleeping wife. He knew he didn’t have actual proof that she’d been sleeping with Joe but he knew she had and when he found the evidence, Savage would make sure his wife understood the consequences of her actions. 

Sapph stirred, fluttering her eyes open and smiled when she saw her husband watching her. “Good morning baby. Hmm, now I know it wasn’t a dream. You’re really here.” 

Sav smiled and kissed her lightly, rubbing her bare bottom. “Yes I am. Did you sleep good darling?”

Sapph nodded, snuggling into his body and nuzzled her nose against his neck. “Yes sweetheart. You always know how to make me feel great so I can sleep.” 

Sav kissed the top of her head and pulled the sheet up over their naked bodies. “We’d better get dressed I suppose. The kids will be back shortly.” 

He gave her a kiss and got up, walking naked to the bathroom. He needed to take a piss. “So, what did you and Joe do the five days I was gone baby? Did he do a good job at taking care of my wife?” 

Sapph snapped her eyes open and Sav stared directly at her, as if trying to read her thoughts. The look in his eyes unnerved her and the way he made love to her last night was different. It was almost animalistic and he’d been in control of her. He seemed like a different person.