Chapter 43 *Adult*

~Dublin~

Joe carefully pulled the blankets up around Sapph, tucking the dark blue comforter around her nude torso and leaning down, kissing her mouth lightly. She slept soundly after their lovemaking and her pain meds had kicked in, drawing her into a deep slumber.

Pulling on his tattered Levi’s, Joe didn’t bother with a shirt and padded slowly downstairs, moving faster as he heard the phone ring, wanting to catch it before it woke Sapph. “Hello.” He said harshly, tucking his fingers into his hair.

“Hi Joe, I just called Rachael and she said Sapph hurt her leg. I tried calling the house but there’s no answer. Is she okay?” Sav asked guardedly, listening for sounds that might indicate Joe wasn’t alone.

“Umm, yeah, it’s just a couple of hairline fractures. She’ll be good as new in eight weeks. I don’t know why you can’t get a hold of her, unless it’s because she’s sleeping. The pain meds the doctor gave her were pretty strong. I was planning to check on her later.” He lied, hating the bad taste it left in his mouth but he’d made up his mind that Sav would never know if he could help it. At least not right now.

Sav sensed his friend wasn’t being completely truthful but it didn’t matter, he’d be back in Dublin in another four days. “Listen, I’m going to be held up in London a few more days, if you talk to Sapph, please tell her to call me. I’m worried about her.”

Sav sat on the bed, pulling the sheet from around Autumn’s body and ran his large rough hand up her silky thighs and over her ass, sliding his hand between her thighs.

Autumn stirred, a soft moan floating past her lips as she turned over and smiled up at Savage, reaching for him and unzipping his pants.

Savage slapped her hands away, shaking his head, indicating she would have to wait to pleasure him and pushed her back, parting her legs and feather touched her sensitive nub, watching her writhe beneath his touch.

Sliding his index finger into her, Savage thrust deep and applied gentle pressure against her clit. Smiling wickedly, he leaned over her, wrapping his lips around her nipple and tugged it with his teeth as he applied more pressure to her nub.

Autumn closed her eyes, clutching the feather pillow above her tight in her fingers and bit her lip to keep from voicing her pleasure as she came.