Chapter Thirteen

Maddy's POV

     I was just about to go to sleep when I got a phone call from an unknown number. I must be Jacob. I blushed.

     "Hello." I answered.

     "Hi this is Jacob, is this Maddy?" He responded.

     "Yes, that's me." I said with it bit too much enthusiasm.

     "Yeah, so we had a really great day today, and I think you're pretty great." My heart had literally stopped. "And the Beach Ball is in like three days, Do you want to go with me?"

     "Yeah, of course, I'd love too." I stuttered.

     "Ok, I've gotta study, but I'll see you tomorrow. Bye" he said before he hung up.

     I sat on my bed, motionless for the next ten minutes. I couldn't believe it. The most popular boy in school wanted to go with me to the Beach Ball with me.

     Only two days ago, I was a nobody.

***

     The next few days went by like a dream. I talked to all the cool kids and they actual led like me.

     More importantly, I got to spend time with Jacob. He's great. I think I really like him.

***

     It was the day of the Beach Ball. Jacob was going call an uber to pick us up any minute.

     I had on my favorite bikini with my favorite sundress over it. I was completely ready to go.

I heard a car pull up to my house. He was here. It was my time.

Ugh sorry for the lack of updates! But I'm almost at 500 reads! Thank you. And, just to warn you, the story is going to get interesting pretty soon ;-)

Make sure you follow me for updates and vote if you like the story. Love you!