Chapter Eight

Jacob's POV

     I continued to go to the classes that my schedule told me to go to, but something was kind of off. I was a bit cold, and I couldn't find my sweatshirt.

     I honestly couldn't remember what happened to it. I remember taking to school, but after first hour it was gone.

     By the time fourth hour came around, I'd almost completely forgotten about it.

     When the class ended, I walked out and headed to the cafeteria, where some of my "squad" members, Kayley, Cameron, and Hunter met me along the way.

     My friends and I gravitated towards my old lunch table, and the rest of the squad was there too.

     When we got settled in, I got out my lunch, which was classy meal of chikfila, and began eating and talking with my friends.

     I loved that I had such a big group of friends, but I still felt lonely. They're good people, but sometimes I wonder why they would want to be friends with someone like me.

     And then it happened.

I saw a motion from the other side of the lunch room. It appeared to be a girl by herself emerging from the dirty floor.

     I didn't know anyone sat on the floor. There were plenty of seats open. She started walking towards the exit that was by my table.

     As she shyly walked past with her head down, I noticed something a little bit familiar, and I'll have to admit, I was staring at her pretty hard to find out what it was.

     That girl was wearing my sweatshirt!

     Suddenly, she stopped walking, and must have noticed me staring, because she looked up for a moment in which we made eye contact.

     She was kinda cute.

     Within a few seconds the lunch bell when off and our eyes were separated.

I just had to find her, and not just to get my sweatshirt back.

Hi guys ! I just noticed that this story has over 100 reads! That's insane and I'm glad you enjoy it. Also, make sure you vote for the story, and follow me for updates on when new chapters will be up, and leave a comment if you think I should add or fix something. Sorry this chapter took so long. Love you