Chapter Six

Jacob's POV

Since Cam, Kayley, and I had algebra together, we all decided to pick seats that were next to each other. The only available group of three desks was in the back, so that's where we sat.

That was a little annoying though. I wanted to sit closer to the front so I could focus more.

As soon as everyone got settled in, the teacher began talking. "Ok class, settle down. I'm your Algebra teacher, Mr. Barns. Today we'll be getting straight to work. There's books under your desks, please open them to page 16 and begin reading."

     My friends and I finished the chapter about a half an hour before class ended. This teacher was pretty bad at planning.

     "Wow, it's like really cold in here." Kayley whispered.

     "How can Barns not be freezing." Cameron added.

     "I don't know I kinda like the cold." I said.

     As we continued the conversation, I noticed a girl who didn't have a sweater on. I couldn't see her face, because she was looking down.

     She looked pretty cold.

     I took off my sweatshirt and offered it too her. I kind of forgot about it after that.

     For the next twenty minutes of class, Cameron, Kayley, and I continued our pointless conversation.

     When we had about five minutes left of class, we pulled out of schedules so we could know where to go next. Cameron and I both had science next, and Kayley had English.

     As soon as the bell rang we got up to leave. Kayley's English class was on the way to Science, so Cam and I didn't have to leave her just yet.

     Even the hallways were cold.

     "Hey, Jacob, did you leave your sweatshirt in Barns' room?" Kayley asked.

     I couldn't quite remember were it went. It's not like it was my favorite. I'll live.

Heyyyy. Ok so I have a few things that need to be cleared up. First- yes I know cam isn't in the same grade as Jacob it's for the fanfic lol. I was going to say that when I first brought him in I was going to say that but I forgot. Not a fake fan guys. Second- make sure you leave comments and tell me what I can fix. If you like it please vote. Love you and the next chapter will be soon.

Chasing SartoriusOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara