News

Oh my god.I have to cover a lot of things.
So here we go.

1:HOW DID I GET 3K READS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Omg you guys,thank you so much for reading this story,that was just for fun in the start.I never imagined it getting 3k reads,I'm so happy thank you thank you thank you.I couldn't have done it without you guys,a million times Thank you!!

2:update?
Okay so I haven't been updating recently like I always do.But that's mostly because I'm busy at times and I really hope you guys understand.Thanks

3:Ski Lodge.
What was your reaction on ski lodge?
I almost died.But I knew it was coming.
So since rucas and joshaya were the couples that came together in ski lodge..a lot of people have been losing Hope in lucaya.
I'm still a big Lucaya shipper and my heart broke like a million times while watching some scenes.But I'm not gonna lose hope and neither should you guys...please..
And there's some rumors that they are moving girl meets world to FREEFORM,idk if that's true but I really hope it is.

4:Purpose
OMG,what did you think of Sabrina's new song,Purpose?
Im personality in love with it so..yeah

5:Other books
So I have these other books that I started but haven't updated in a while too.
Ugh,I'm so goddamn lazy to be honest and I'm sorry I haven't been updating in a while.
But I will,and part of the reason is bc I think of plot then suddenly run out of ideas and it's crazy so please forgive me.But stay tuned plz.

That's all.Thank you everyone for reading this book,even if it was awful in my opinion.
If you have any ideas,please tell meh.ill be grateful 😂😂