25

Maya's Point of view

"He broke up with you!"Riley said and screamed.I chuckled at her reaction.It was so good to have Riley back as my best friend."I can't believe him,that jerk!"
"You just called your uncle a jerk?"I asked and Riley shrugged.

"He didn't deserve you,Maya"Riley said and crossed her arms."You're a great girl"
"I appreciate you trying to cheer me up,Riley..But-"I said and smiled."I was going to have to move on either way".Riley nodded in understand.

"So..How's the triangle with you, Farkle and Smackle?"I asked.
"Well,since Smackle and Lucas are now a thing..Me and Farkle thinking giving it a shot"
"How about Lucas?"I asked."Do you still have feelings for him?".
"For that asshole?"Riley laughed."No way,After what he did to me,never again!"
"Are you sure?"I asked.

Riley smiled."I'm serious,Maya..I see the way you look at him,and compare the way I look at him and the way you look at him..it's not the same"
"So..what are you saying?"I asked.
"I'm saying you should talk to him-"
"You should too"I said and we walked to topangas since it was a Saturday.
"You guys should talk about what happened..and about each other's feelings-"
"But I already forgave him-"
"You did?"I asked.Surprised.

"Yeah..In my mind"Riley smiled."without letting him know-"
"Riley..."I said and smirked.
"Okay fine..I'll talk go him"Riley said and smiled."You know..if Smackle and him weren't dating,you and Lucas would be such a cute couple-"
"Riley!"I blushed and hit her playfully.
That's how we spend our Saturday night.Girls night out.
No boys whatsoever.