39

Lucas point of view
*Two Days Later*
"We are going to Austin,Texas!"Mr.Matthews cheered as the whole class clapped.I groaned.Maya probably.I put my head on my desk and groaned."WHYYYY!"I asked.
"Because I never been to Texas,and I wanna go now!"Mr.Matthews cheered and looked around the class."Also,it's part of your project".

"What project?"Riley asked and looked at her dad."You never told us anything about a project",That is true.Mr.Matthews never mentioned a project that involved Texas.
"you kids never pay attention anymore"Mr.Matthews said and sighed."Just pass the permission slips"He said and passed them around.I got one and put it in my backpack.

Soon,the bell ringed as we all rushed to get out the door."Return them tomorrow,No excuses!"Mr.Matthews yelled and I smiled as Riley,Farkle,Zay and Maya walked towards me."So..I'm going to have to tell you what happened in Texas now?"
"Oh yes,Get ready Ranger Rick"Maya said and smiled."I just can't wait to see all those pony pageants and Square dancing too".Maya said and winked at me as Rebel came towards her.He wrapped his arms around her hips and they walked away.

I rolled my eyes and sighed as I watched her walk away.And if you're wondering about Rebel,His Maya's boyfriend.Yeah,he asked her yesterday and Maya said yes.They went on their little date thingy then Missy found out and it spreader around the school.Me and Maya agreed to stay friends,but I couldn't help being protective of Maya,I'm not jealous or anything but...Yeah.

"I know it's hard,man"Zay said and put his hand on my shoulder."It's hard for me too buddy,to see my OTP crash"
"What are you talking about Zay?"I asked and he laughed..
"Dude,it's obvious that you're jealous of Maya and Rebel being a..a..couple"Zay said,"what is their ship name anyway...Raya..Rebaya...Maybel?".
I rolled my eyes and smiled at Zay."Whatever,man"I said and we walked towards our lockers."so,When is the trip?"I asked and leaned against the lockers.

"7 days,Gives the girls plenty of time to look for their prom dresses and stuff"Zay said and got some books out of his locker.My eyes opened.
"SHIT,Prom so soon?"I asked and smiled.Thinking about Maya...wait.
"Yeah,Buddy..And then Graduation and college"Zay smiled."who you taking to prom?"
"Well,if only May-"
"Maya?"Zay said and smirked."Why are you acting so weird,what happened between you and maya?"He asked but I already left.