8

Lucas point of view

I look at Maya's car in amazement.Its so freaking awesome
"Wow..."I said breathlessly "just....wow"
"You like it?"Maya asked and I nodded.She smiled
"Must've been a fortune"I said,still in amazement

"Nah,it was free"Maya said then smiled."Because I stole it-"
"You what!"I said and started freaking out,Maya chuckled.
"Seriously,Shawn brought it for me!"Maya said and smirked,"geez,Calm down,Ranger Rick"Maya said and got in,I did too.

"Ranger Rick?"I laughed."how do you come up with these nicknames?"
"Easy,You're a cowboy"Maya said and started the sweet ride.
"Hey...can we maybe go to your house...I don't want my mom to see me like this"
Maya looked at me suspiciously but nodded.We got there in a few minutes.

Maya sneaked me into her room.We got in and she quickly locked the door and closed the Windows.She smirked."oh right"she said and went out of her room,coming back with some water and clothing to clean the blood off my face.
I sat next to her on her bed as she began to clean off the blood.I winced.

Maya chuckled."How in the world did you even get into this fight,huckleberry?"
I smiled."I was protecting my friends-"
"Riley and Farkle"Maya said and nodded,"I see..I would have done the same"
I smiled at her and watched as she cured my bruises.

"So...who's Shawn?"I asked and she looked away.
"My dad..duh"Maya said and tied her blonde hair in a ponytail.
"Then why didn't you call him dad in the first place..are you hiding something from me?"I asked.she was lying.Maya stood up and crossed her arms,

"Why would you care?"Maya asked."you only just met me-"
"So,if you got to know me better,you would tell me?"I asked.
"It depends"Maya said back.
"Oh,okay"I said and stood up with her.I held out my hand."Hi.Im Lucas Friar-"
"Oh,I know who you are"Maya said."everyone has been talking nonstop about you since the first day-"
"What..why?"I asked.a bit more interested.

"I don't know.."Maya shrugged."I just know now that your being labeled Mr.Perfect,stupid freshmen girls have been swooning over you ever since-"
"And you're angry because of that?"I smirked."or are you jealous?"
Maya looked at me up and down before she started laughing.

I rolled my eyes and waited til she finally stopped laughing.She narrowed her eyes.
"Hell no"Maya said confidently and smirked."Besides,I already have a boyfriend who is so much hotter then you".
"Whatever"I said and she smirked.

"Hey,do are you coming to Billy's party or not?"Maya asked and I shrugged.
"Why would I go to that jerks party?"I asked."He insulted my two friends!"
"Oh that's what the fight was about!"Maya said and smiled."Are you sure,you wouldn't want to miss this,it'll be the best party in your last year-"
"It's only the beginning of the year"I said and she shrugged but smiled.

"Fine"I said."But only if Riley and Farkle come"
Maya nodded."fine,I'll ask Billy for extra invitations,you'll even be in the vip list-"
"Ooooh I feel so honored"I said with sarcasm."Not".
Maya rolled her eyes before saying,"hey,wanna watch a movie?"
I hesitated before smiling and nodded.

We put on Harry Potter and the deathly hollows part 2,then The Fault In Our Stars
Maya feel asleep on my shoulder.I smiled and played with her hair.
I don't understand Riley.
Maya's not that bad.