34

Lucas Friar's point of view

"Would you two stop the lip-locking"Zay complained as he took a sip of his smoothie."If you haven't noticed,there are children here"He said and Maya stopped kissing her "boyfriend" to look over at Zay and then chuckled."You're just mad because your still single"Maya said and went back to kissing Billy Ross.

You heard it right.Billy Ross.Billy and Maya started dating like,two days ago since Billy and Missy broke up.Me and Maya glanced at each other for only a second before her and Billy could go back to making out,we did that 5 times already and I bet she's doing this to make me jealous.But guess what...it's not going to work.

Zay gasped."How..DARE..you!"Zay said dramatically and acted like he looked hurt.
"It's true"Riley mumbled but we all heard her and chuckled.Zay crossed his arms and rolled his eyes."whatever"Zay mumbled."but still,it's very....bleh,for the single people to watch,you guys been making out for over an hour!"
"So?"Billy asked and smirked at me.
"It's disgusting!"Zay complained.
"besides,we need to go buy our dresses for the party"Riley said and stood up."I'll see you at the party,okay?"Maya asked and Billy smirked before walking away.
"come on,peaches"Riley said and Maya got off Billy's lap.She and Riley walked out with zay.

Farkles point of view.
"You do a horrible job of acting like you're not jealous of Maya and Billy dating"I said and honestly,it was the truth.The whole time we were here,Lucas looked at Maya with such hurt and anger at the same time.But His going to hurt her,and I don't want to see Maya hart ever cry again.Lucas looked at me before he walked out of topangas and I sighed.

"Farkle"Smackle said and I turned around and smiled.I put my arm around her waist end brought her closer to me,I kissed her but she quickly pulled away."what's wrong?"I looked at my little genius with concern.Smackle shook her head and got out of my embrace.
"I don't think this is working out"Smackle said quietly but I heard her.I shook my head.
"Are you breaking up with me?"I asked.Smackle nodded."But why...what did I do?".
"Farkle...I know you still have feelings for Riley"Smackle said."I'm breaking up with you because I can't be with a guy who has feelings for another girl while I'm dating him,I can't sit here wait for you to make a decision like an idiot anymore...I don't want this"

"Smackle.."I started again but she pushed me away angrily.
"No Farkle"Smackle said and walked away from me.
Fuck life.