29

Lucas Friar's Point Of View
*Earlier that day*

"Smackle,You have to tell him"I said,.She looked at me and shook her head.I then got angrier and tightened my grip around her arm."Smackle..Tell them or I will-"
"Farkle will never believe you!"Smackle said and made me let go of her arm."You're just an idiot with a face!"Smackle shouted before turning around and walking away.

I sighed.Well,it's almost the end of the day as I made my way to lunch.
I sat with the popular kids,since missy invited me and I had no where else to sit.Then out of nowhere,Missy grabbed my hand and smashed her lips against mine.
It wasn't the best experience.
I could throw up at that moment but that would make me look back.
I knew everyone was watching us.But I didn't kiss her back.No chance.
I'm not that of a fuckboy.

When Missy pulled away,she looked at me with a bright bitchy smile and giggled.
Her group of girls pulled her away from me and started gossiping."I totally ship it,lissy!"
Someone said loudly enough for me to hear and I rolled my eyes.I got out of there fast.

Then I stopped myself.I watched Maya and A random guy kiss.(a/n..😭😭😬,I had to)
I clutch my fist and was about to walk to them and pull them away from each other when someone turned me around.Billy Ross.
"Who the fuck do you think you are?"Billy asks and I growled.
"I'm Lucas Friar,if that fucking answers your question"I said and push him away.He laughs.
"Oooh,and that gives you a right to kiss my girlfriend!!"Billy yells,"Twice this year!"
I sighed."Your slutty girlfriend kissed me,you asshole"
"What makes you think I'll believe you!"Billy yelled and punched my face.Everyone walking by stopped and started to gather around us."woah woah woah!"Zay yelled out.

"Buddy,your messing with the wrong people"Zay said,what the fuck is he doing.."I'll give you ten seconds to run before I-"
Billy cuts Zay off by laughing darkly."get out of the way,Flatass".
"Oh hell nah"Zay said and touched his ass."I had no idea!".
Billy rolled his eyes as he made his way towards me."Stay away from my girlfriend,you got that?..Fuckboy!"
"I am not a fuckboy"I mumbled as the crowd started to get smaller.
Zay looked at me up and down and shook his head."why.."
"Why what?"I asked.I looked around to see if Maya was anywhere..she was gone.
FUCK
"Why...did you never tell me that I had a Flatass?"Zay said and I chuckled.
"We'll talk about that later,buddy"I said and he nodded.

*End of Chapter*
A/n
This was basically a Filter chapter.
Anyway..comment and vote
And give me ur honest opinions plz