24

Maya's point of view

"Okay Farkle.."I said and tried to start a conversation about what..just happened back in school.I looked at him and he looked at me and we both smiled."I want you to know that you can tell us anything..and by that I mean,Anything,We're all best friends for a reason".If only Zay was here.Zay is the best.Zay fixes everything.Zay is basically goals.

"Okay.."Farkle said and let out a big breath."Riley..I like you-"
Riley quickly looked at him and smiled."Yeah..."
"But..I also like Smackle"Farkle said.Riley was disappointed,"And I might've gotten a bit jealous when Smackle said her and Lucas were dating..I didn't want them to date-"
"Wait..Don't you Love Maya?"Riley asked.
"My feelings for Maya are totally different then my feelings for you and Smackle..I don't like Maya in a romantic way-"Farkle said then nervously smiled at me."No offense"
"None taken"I said and smiled,I was celebrating inside.I liked Farkle as a friend too,
Nothing more.

"Oh"Riley said and smiled at Farkle again."What do we do,little genius?..How do we fix this whole love triangle?"
"Um..I don't know"Farkle said and shrugged."I just know we'll figure it out somehow"
"Yeah"Riley said.she looked at Farkle In a way I never seen Riley look at Farkle.
Wow.
"Oh and Maya..You and me need to talk"Farkle said and turned to Riley."Alone"
Riley nodded and walked out of her own room.Wow again.
"What is it about?"I asked."I have to meet Josh in thirty minutes for our date-'
"Okay..It'll be quick"Farkle said and smiled at me."I don't want you to hang around Lucas..Or date him..or meet him..or talk to him..I don't want you to get hurt again".

"Farkle that's sweet but-"
"I'm serious Maya"Farkle said and smiled."Lucas told me that I made it obvious that I liked Riley more then you,even as best friends and I don't want you to see me like that..Maya,you're my best friend too and I want you to know that I care about you as much as I care about Riley,even if i like Riley in a romantic way..it doesn't mean I care less about you"I smiled and hugged Farkle.

"Thanks Farkle..You mean a lot to me"I said and looked at my wrist-watch."shit,I'm going to be late..Oh and,please talk to Riley about this..would you?"I asked but before he could answer,I was already out the window.

Riley's point of view.

"What did you talk about?"I asked and entered my room.I say next to Farkle.
"I told her that I care about her as much as I care about you"Farkle said and I smiled."And nothing could ever change that"
"Alright..I trust you"I said and smiled at him.I then bit my lip,I had no idea .what to say.
"Farkle.."I then said and looked into his eyes.He smiled."For how long have you liked me?"I asked him.He chuckled.It was cute.
"Ever since I met you"Farkle said and smiled."I fell in love with you..but I was scared to say anything because I thought you'll never like me back".
"Oh Farkle"I said and smiled.Then I leaned in and kissed him.

Maya's point of view.

"You fucking asshole!"I yelled."I never want to see you again!"
"Maya.."
"Get Away!"I said and hit him.
"I'm just breaking up with you,what's the big fucking deal!"Josh yelled."Girls overreact to much".I gasped and slapped him.
"ASSHOLE!"I yelled once again and ran away.It started raining and I was soaking wet.
I guess I have to walk home like this.

*End of episode*
A/N
If you thought Lucas was gonna come and rescue her,and they were gonna go to his house riding a motorcycle...Your wrong.
If you didn't...this is awkward.
And the RIARKLE kiss just had to happen.