16

Riley's point of view
*5 days later*

"So..Farkle"I said and tapped his shoulder,he was standing by his locked.Farkle turned around and looked at me,confused."you said you liked me?".
"I really,really,like you Riley"Farkle admitted.I blushed."But you seemed to like Lucas and I'm working things out with Smackle because..I kinda like her too"
"Well...yeah"I said and smiled at him."you need to find out your true feelings for Smackle and..I need to know if what me and Lucas had was real-"

"What do you mean?"Farkle asked."what happened between you and Lucas?"
"We kinda kissed-"
"You guys kissed!!!"Farkle said..kinda angry.
"Well...I kinda kissed him"I said and played with my hair."he didn't kiss back-"
"Oh"Farkle said,pretending to sound sad for me but I could hear the relief.
I looked at Farkle and something sparkled.
Why does his lips look so kissable right now?

We both smiled at each other.
It was intense.

Lucas point of view

I get a text from Riley.She wants to have a double date on Sunday.Me and her.Farkle and Smackle.Oh great.Me and Maya are already going to this dance on Sunday.It wasn't like a date,but I really need to talk to Maya about what happened,she felt the same way.

Maybe I should cancel...no,I should make this work out.
I send Riley a text back telling her we're going to a dance.i send her the address.
Plus,I know Smackle and Farkle need to work things out,and so do me and Maya,Riley would understand....right?