6

Lucas point of view

"Bye mom!"I called out and was about to go out of the house.
"Where do you think your going?"My mom called out and I groaned.
"I told you I was going out to topangas with some friends!"I yelled,My mom sighed and nodded.

"Fine..be back here at 7:30"
"Mom,I'm not a little kid anymore!"I said,frustrated,"I'll come home whenever I want to"I slammed the door.Okay,maybe I was being a little hard on my mom.
But she's the one with anger issues.Her and dad have been fighting a lot lately.
I heard them once..they might get divorced.

Which is not Good.

I walked to topangas and met Farkle and Riley there.They smiled at me
There was another girl with them.Her and Farkle were holding hands.
"Your girlfriend?"I asked Farkle and turned to the girl."I'm Lucas friar-"
"Yes I am his girlfriend and I love him very much,I'm Isadora"The girl said."Call me Smackle".

Smackle?
What's up with the weird names?
But now that I think about it..
Farkle..weird name.. is obviously a nerd.
Smackle..weird name..is obviously a nerd.
Perfect couple.

"Uh..okay"I said and smiled."So do you guys want to order some smoothies or what?"
They all nodded told me the flavors they wanted. I walked up and ordered.
"Three Strawberry bananas,1 Chocolate,and I want a cookie"I said and she looked at me and smiled.Wait..she's looked familiar.

Just then,Maya Hart came in with her little gang.
I could see Riley was trying to hide her face from embarrassment.
"Out of the way,Cowboy"Maya said and pushed me aside.The waitress sighed.

"Baby girl please,don't bother the costumers"The waitress said.No wonder,Maya is her Daughter.They all looked at me and I seem to have froze.
"oh..it's fine"I said and got out of the way.Going back to the Riley and the others since I already ordered.

"What happened with Maya?"Farkle asked and looked in Maya's direction.
"Nothing..."I said and caught her eye.She looked back at me and smirked.
"Well,did you at least order for us?"Smackle asked,impatiently.um.rude.
I nodded and she rolled her eyes,what's wrong with her?What the hell did I do?

"What'?"I asked her,confused, and she shook her head.
"Oh nothing important!"Smackle snapped,"just that Farkle has been staring at Riley the whole time you were gone,and now he's checking out Maya Hart and I'm done with this sh1t!"Smackle said and stood up.Before she left,she slapped Farkle across the face,hard.

This day couldn't get weirder.

"Does this mean we're breaking up!"Farkle yelled but Smackle was already gone.He sat back down at his chair like nothing happened and waited for the smoothies.
"Aren't you going to chase after her?"I asked,He shook his head."And why were you checking out Riley and Maya?".
"I've been in love with Riley since the first grade"Farkle said and smiled."But I'm equally in love with Maya(a/n sure farkle😒)".

"How can you love them both..at the same time?"I asked, amused.
"How can I not?"Farkle asked and stood up,"Thank you I am Farkle!"He bowed
And I laughed.Man it was good to have friends.

I looked over at Maya.Who was laughing with her group of friends..
She noticed me staring and we had a little staring contest.I lost,because I winked at her.
She quickly looked away but she was smiling.I smirked.

Maya Hart was a Mystery.