9

Lucas point of view

"LUCAS FRIAR!"My mom shouted as soon as I entered the house.I had sun glasses on so they wouldn't see my black eye.Stupid Billy Ross.
"What mom!"I called back and quickly rushed upstairs.Turns out,everyone was in my room.I groaned and turned around.So they wouldn't see any bruised part of my body.
"DETENTION??!"My mother yelled."FOR FIGHTING AN INNOCENT BOY!".

I laughed.Billy Ross and innocent don't go in the same sentence.
"Mom,please"I said and smiled."I was only trying to protect my friends"
"Not another one!"My mother yelled and gasped loudly.overdramatic much."you're grounded for life!"
"Mom!"I said as my mom,dad and sister stood up and started walking away."you can't be serious-"
"Not.Another.Word"My mother said and closed the door behind me.I sighed.
"Word"I said and groaned,jumping on my bed.

Maya's Point of view

"Ross"I said the next day."I need two invitations,Make them for Riley Matthews and Farkle Minkus,and I want Lucas in the V.I.P list"I said and crossed my arms.
They all stared at me like I was crazy.I shrugged."what?".

"Hart"ugh,The devil in pink said and I looked at Missy Bradford..more like missy  Bitchford."Riley Matthews and Farkle minkus? Are you serious,they are the biggest nobodies in this school!"
I turned and looked at her.Everyone got quiet as I glared at Missy."what did you just say?"
"Ugh,come on Hart..You heard me loud and clear"Missy smirked and twirled her hair."Riley Matthews and Farkle Minkus are the biggest Nobodies in this school"
"Missy..you might want to step back"Billy chuckled."No one messes with Maya Hart..I wouldn't either if I were you-"
"I don't care"missy said and rolled her eyes."Show me what you got,Hart".
I was really..really angry.But I would have to deal with missy later.Right now I just went up to Billy."Two invitations to your party directed for Riley Matthews  and Farkle Minkus,and out Lucas friar on the V.I.P list,now,because I don't like to repeat myself"
Billy nodded.He gulped as he went to get invitations,while adding Lucas to the vip list.

I looked at Missy and smirked.She looked away.
Billy gave me the invites.I smiled and walked away.
Because I always get what I want.