(41) Love: PT. 2

AUTHORS NOTE PLEASE READ
*Hey guys. I wanted to let you all know that I'm going to have a little contest I guess? It's not really a contest but sort of like an opportunity. I know that a ton of you guys are freaking talented and amazing and creative so I was wondering if any of you could make some book covers for this book! If a book cover doesn't sound very appealing, I know some of you also like to make trailers for books. If anyone would like to do either, here are some requirements:

Book- (1) must have the title "Not So Secret" {obviously} and my username which is now _emznk_ (2) if you create a book cover please send it to my kik [user: emababy98] if you do not have a kik, you could email it to me [emanic239@gmail.com] and don't forget to give me your wattpad user so I can give you credit for your work (3) be as creative as possible and if you use a celebrity as any of the characters, that is completely okay because I honestly do not have any specific persons in mind for the characters. So feel free to use anyone you'd like.

Trailer/video/vine edit- (1) try to include scenes from the book. If you'd like to choose scenes from the first book, that's okay too. What I mean by that is try to make relevant trailers. For example if I were making a trailer I wouldn't use a gif of gang violence or Taylor swift. Anyhow you get the just. (2) look above to the book cover information in order to contact me (probably best to use my email for the videos. Just send the link). Also don't forget to tell me your wattpad name as well so I can give you credit!! (3) feel free to use background music and celebrity gifs as well. Use anything you'd like to use (as long as it's not copyright or illegal of any kind!! Don't want you guys to get into any trouble!!)*

Now back to the chapter!!
_______________
__________
_____

"Dude you're fucking wild!" Ethan screams at me over the loud roars of the atv engines. We come to a stop, turn off the atvs, and take off our helmets. There's about two feet of snow on the ground and there's snow that line the tree limbs, creating a beautiful scene before us.

"What can I say, I'm sort of an adrenaline junkie." I laugh and pull my goggles off of my face and put them in the basket attached to the back of the four wheeler.

"A cute junkie," Ethan mumbles while placing his goggles in his basket as well. I roll my eyes and hop off of the atv. Ethan grabs my gloved hand and directs me toward the tree line.

We find a fallen tree branch and sit on it together. Ethan grabs my hand and looks at me for a moment before speaking.

"Thanks for everything you do for me." He kisses my cold cheek and I shudder, smiling.

"Thank you," I say in response. He deserves a bigger thanks than I do. He keeps us safe and gives me unconditional love.

"So, Evi and Colton. Crazy right?" Ethan says abruptly.

"Yeah little bit but if they're truly in love then it'll bring nothing but happiness to them. I'm happy they're happy." I admit truthfully.

"Yeah you're right."

Silence falls over us as we admire the scenery. Ethan's gloved hand encases my own. Despite it being so cold out, I can feel the warmth radiating from his glove into mine and quickly warming my hand. A few birds begin chirping and I lean into Ethan, becoming warmer.

"Do you think we'll get married?" Ethan asks me quickly but so silent I almost don't hear him. My stomach drops at the question

"I would like to think so but you never know what the future holds as well. I'd love to think we have a happy ending but what if we don't? I know that's sad to think about but life can sometimes kick you in the face." I explain to him and he nods.

"You're right. Even though, we may not work out or even get married in the future, you'll always be my favorite person. I love you." Ethan kisses my temple and I smile.

"I love you and I feel the same way."

"Do you wanna get back? I really wanna shower with you." Ethan winks at me and I giggle in agreement. We make our way back to the four wheelers and put our helmets back on. We speed out into the snow and make our way back to the cabin.

When we arrive, everyone else is gone. I notice a note on the counter from Veronica.

Chloe, we all went out to get a cake to celebrate Evi's engagement. Be back in about two hours. Have fun xx

I hear the water running upstairs and go to my room. I kick off my icy shoes and see Marie drinking some water from her tiny bowl. Ethan surprises me with only a towel wrapped around his waist. He strides toward me quickly and grips the hem of his shirt between his finger tips, tugging it up my body.

"That's not fair. You already undressed yourself. Why should you get to undress me?" I pour. Ethan rolls his eyes, pulling his shirt over my head and putting it over his.

"Here. Now you can take it off of me," he scoffs. I giggle and oblige, tearing the fabric from his skin, up and over his head and onto the hardwood floor. He unbuttons my pants and drags them down my legs. I scurry into the bathroom before he can remove my bra and panties.

"Get back here, you." Ethan yells through laughter.

"Catch me!" I shout at him, flicking some water out of the sink and onto his velvet skin. He smirks at me and my throat closes it up as he jerks the towel away from his waist and uses it as a shield to run toward me.

"Ethan no!!" I shout through giggles as he picks me up and places me into the shower.

"I caught you." He winks at me, stepping in as well.

"How dare you get my bra and underwear wet." I roll my eyes.

"Your underwear is always wet because of me," I gasp and almost choke on the water hitting me in the face. I whirl around to face Ethan and before I can even scold him for his dirty language he shoves me against the tiled wall and places his lips against my neck. His hands find their way to my breasts and grip them just harsh enough to cause pleasure. I moan his name and he grabs my hips, pushing me up the wall. I wrap my legs around his waist and he peels the bra off my body. He rubs his thumb over the front of my underwear, making me wiggle underneath his touch.

"Can I make you feel good?" Ethan whispers against my messy hair and I nod quickly, not able to find the words. Before I realize what he's doing he grips onto my underwear and rips it from my hips.

"I would be angry right now but that was so hot," I pull his bottom lip between my teeth and he takes in a sharp breath. With one swift move, Ethan thrusts into me, making me moan loudly. I shove my fingers through his messy mop of hair and tug harshly. He digs his nails into my hips and bites my neck, sucking hard.

"Chloe, ugh," Ethan pulls out and finishes before placing a kiss on my forehead. My smile doesn't leave my face as he starts to wash my hair for me. I lean my back against his chest and he pulls me underneath the water with him, rinsing my hair.

We spend at least another thirty minutes in the shower, laughing and talking. We are engulfed in happiness, that is until the hot water runs out and the cold water shoots out, freezing us to death.

"Turn it off! I'm so cold!" I shout at Ethan and he laughs, splashing me with it before reaching for the faucet to turn it off. My teeth begins to chatter and he wraps a towel around his waist and grabs another to wrap around me. He opens the towel and I step into it. It's little gestures like this that makes my heart flutter. He doesn't even try yet his gestures are so sincere and caring.

We get dressed and lie down on the bed. Marie is cuddled on Ethan's chest and purrs silently as she sleeps. I turn on the tv and decide to leave it on Say Yes To The Dress because that show always makes me sleepy. Ethan doesn't seem to mind because five minutes in, he's snoring away. It's not before long until I join him.