Chapter 46: Halloween.

*4 MONTHS LATER*

•Mallory•

It's only 9:30, but I was really fucking tired. So here I am, laying in bed.

But for some reason, I keep having what feels like period cramps.

I groan, and look up at the ceiling. I turn the lamp on, and look around the room.

I move a little bit, and I get a sharp pain in my stomach.

I hiss at the pain, and squint my eyes shut. All of a sudden, I feel wetness in the bed.

"I know I did not just piss the bed, I haven't done that shit since I was 5." I mumble, pulling the covers back.

"Oh, well, that's not piss..." I say, staring at the puddle of water between my legs.

I get another pain, stronger than the last.

"Motherfucker!" I growl.

"SEBASTIAN!!!" I scream out.

He better fucking here me, because he's probably cleaning the kitchen.

"SEBASTIAN FUCKING MICHAELIS! GET YOUR SKINNY ASS UP HERE RIGHT FUCKING NOW!" I yell again.

I hear footsteps running down the hall, and then the door opens.

"What is it?" Sebastian asks.

"Take me to the hospital right n- ah, fuck!" I scream, the pains getting worse.

His eyes widen, and he starts freaking out.

"Oh my God! Okay, come on, I got you." He freaks, and picks me up, running with me down the stairs.

Savannah is at the stairs, the keys already in her hands.

"Get in the fucking car now! She's having a damn baby!" Sebastian yells, causing Savannah to run to the car.

We run out to the car, and Sebastian puts me in the backseat with him.

Savannah speeds out of the driveway, going as fast as she can.

The pains keep getting worse, and I continue to let out pained screams.

I lay in the backseat, and rest my head in Sebastian's lap.

"Oh no, you aren't gonna have her right now are you?" Sebastian asks, frantically. "No, I just need to lay down.." I mutter.

He puts a hand in my hair, and holds my hand with his other.

"She doing okay back there?" Savannah asks.

"She seems to be." Sebastian answers.

"SEBASTIAN!" Another pain hits me, and I squeeze his hand. "It's okay baby, it's okay, I'm here." Sebastian comforts me, playing with my hair.

"It hurts.." I whine.

"I know it does, I know." He whispers.

After what seems like forever, we make it to the hospital. Sebastian carries me into the hospital, and Savannah goes to the front desk.

A bunch of nurses run out, and take me from Sebastian. Him and Savannah run after us, and into a room.

The nurses leave, except for one, who hooks me up to the IV's.

"Excuse me, but only one of you can be in here." She says.

Savannah nods her head, "I'll be in the cafeteria," and leaves.

Destiny comes in, and checks me. "You ready to have this baby?"

I nod my head, still in a lot of pain. "Alright. We're gonna have to have a c section, you're too small to do it naturally." She says.

Sebastian grabs my hand. "When it hurts just squeeze, okay?"

I nod my head.

"I love you." He says.

"I love you."

I get numbed up even more, and then Destiny comes over.

After that, everything is a blur, until I'm snapped out of it by the sound of crying.

I look up, searching for Nirvana. But there's too many people.

"Where's my fucking kid?" I ask, getting pissed.

"Mallory, you need to chill, I haven't stitched you back up yet. And they're cleaning her off, you know, when a kid comes out of you, they're covered in nasty ass blood." Destiny says.

I look up at Sebastian, and smile. "We had a baby."

He smiles back down at me. "Yes. Yes we did."

Shortly after, a nurse brings in a fluff ball.

She hands it to me, smiling.

And there Nirvana is, in a fuzzy little cat onesie, wrapped in a fluffy pink blanket. I smile down at her, holding her close to me. She's so tiny and pale, with my freckles dusted across her face. And she already has quite a bit of black hair. "Hi, Nirvana." I say, in that voice that you use when you talk to animals or babies. She opens her eyes, revealing those huge crimson eyes, that look exactly like Sebastian's. She looks up at me, and smiles. "Hi, I'm your mommy." I giggle. She giggles back at me, and reaches up and pokes my face.

"She looks-" Sebastian starts.

"Exactly like her daddy." I finish, smiling up at him. "Do you wanna hold her?"

He nods his head, taking her from me. He smiles, "She's so precious. Hello, Miss Nirvana."

"Alright, let's get you moved to a room, you have quite a bit of visitors." The nurse says.

******

Sebastian is laying next to me, in the small hospital bed. We're both fawning over Nirvana, admiring her sweet, angelic features.

The door opens, and people start spilling in.

"WHERE IS MY NIECE?!" Savannah yells, running over to us. I hand her Nirvana, and she carefully takes her. "Hey, I'm your aunt. I can't wait to teach you all kinds of bad things."

Everyone takes turns of holding her, and then she starts getting all fussy.

Destiny comes in, and ends up running everyone off, except Sebastian.

"Okay, so Nirvana has a strange mark on the back of her neck. I don't even know how to describe it." Destiny says.

Sebastian moves her blanket, so we can see her neck.

It's a Tetragrammaton, with a cross in the middle of it. "Is that her birthmark?" I ask Sebastian. "Yes." He says quietly.

******

Nirvana is sleeping next to my hospital bed, in her little bed. Sebastian is still here, and is still laying next to me. "You need to rest, darling. Go to sleep. I won't leave. Nirvana will be okay." He assures me. "I nod my head, resting it on his chest. He wraps his arms around me, holding me close. "Goodnight. I love you."

"I love you." I say, before quickly falling asleep.

___________________________________

CHILDREN

THIS IS THE END OF THE BOOK, BUT IM WORKING ON THE SEQUEL NOW. NIRVANA IS GONNA BE A FUCKING BADASS

(the book will be called nirvana)