Chapter 16: A Normal Day At The Phantomhive Manor.

•Mallory•

"I should be over all the butterfliiiiies, but I'm into you I'm into you and baby even on our worst niiiiights I'm into you." I sing Still Into You while beating on Ciel's head.

"Mallory, quit singing Paramore and stop hitting my head!" Ciel orders, moving his neck in order to prevent me from attacking his head.

"Ugh, don't kill my vibe, Ciel." I say, and reluctantly stop hitting him. "You're so lucky I tolerate you. You're worse than Lizzy sometimes." He complains.

"No, I'm not. I love Lizzy and all, but I'm not obsessed with the color pink and I don't obsess over you all the time. It's the other way around. I'm obsessed with the color black. And Sebastian." I explain. He shrugs, "You've got a point, there."

"But seriously, go bug Sebastian. I have work to do." He finishes, and begins working on something.

"Fine." I roll my eyes, and walk off to find Sebastian.

Pfft, at least he likes my music, and doesn't complain when I hit him.

Sometimes.

"Bardroy, what happened to the kitchen?" I hear Sebastian yell.

Bard probably used his flamethrower and burnt the kitchen up again.

"I was cooking, and it was taking too long, so I used me flamethrower." Bardroy says back, a little less louder than Sebastian.

"Clean this mess up, immediately." Sebastian yells.

I walk up to the two idiots. "What happened?" I ask.

Sebastian points to the kitchen. It's burnt black, as expected.

I sigh, "Bard, you've gotta stop using your flamethrower. Don't you remember what happened last time?"

"Hey, I used it for that idiot's safety! He was drunk out of his mind, over some kinda catnip stuff!" He points at Sebastian, referring to that one time he got drunk.

Out of reaction, Sebastian immediately looks down at his Converse.

I roll my eyes. "Oh, yeah. That was a weird night."

"But it was quite nice." Sebastian says, smirking. I scoff, "I got a chicken stabber thing stuck in my throat. That wasn't fun."

"That wasn't what I was talking about, darling." He rolls his eyes, crossing his arms.

Bard raises an eyebrow, "The hell are you talking about?"

"I'm not quite sure myself." I answer.

"Do we have to do this Dora The Explorer style?" Sebastian asks.

"No. I hate Dora!" I yell.

He smirks, "I think we do."

I roll my eyes. Stupid Dora... The only one from that awful Satan-made show was Swiper because he was beast. He was a straight up G.