Chapter 4: Life On The Murder Scene

•Mallory•

Sebastian finally went home today. Alaina went home today, too. And Shyanne went home. Everybody went home. It's been quiet around here, and Savannah went to go visit her friend for a whole week. So I guess it's just me and Claude.

Speaking of Claude, he's been acting really creepy lately, like more creepy than usual. Like, he's been staring me down, complimenting me, stalking me, he even tried to help me take a shower. Like no, I'm 19, I can bathe myself, you creep.

•Sebastian•

"Sebastian, I'm staying the night at Elizabeth's. Therefor, you can run around and do whatever you like. I'm assuming you'll be at Mallory's, though." Ciel says, mumbling the last part.

Good, now is my chance to tell Mallory I like her.

***

I look down at the clothes I'm wearing. Slipknot shirt, black skinny jeans, and my black monochrome high top Converse. You know, I think those are like one of the only shoes I own. I should buy some more.

I grab my black leather jacket, and walk downstairs. I grab the keys to my car, yes, I have a car, and walk out the door.

***

I look down at the bouquet of black roses and the large container of Nutella in my hand. When I reach to ring the doorbell, Claude swings the door open.

"Where's Mallory?" I ask. He rolls his eyes, "In her room. Go ahead up." I nod my head, and enter the large mansion. I walk over to the steps, and smirk at Claude. "Your clothing is absolutely revolting, Michaelis." Claude randomly says. "So Mallory is revolting? Because her fashion sense is exactly what I'm wearing right now. Watch it, Faustus." I seethe, and go upstairs.

I knock on Mallory's bedroom door, waiting for her to open it. "Come in!" She shouts. I open the door, to find her sitting on her bed, and watching something on her laptop. "Hey." I say, shutting the door behind me. "Hey, Sebastian- oh, those flowers are beautiful! Who are they for?" She asks, jumping up and walking over to me. I give them and the Nutella to her. "For you. I knew your favorite color was black, and you liked black roses. And I knew you loved Nutella." I say.

"Oh my God, thank you!" She says, and gives me a bone crushing hug, with strength I didn't think she had.

I hear a small meow, and see Femme, standing on my shoe. I smile, and reach down to pet her. "Ugh, I forgot to feed her. Can you do that for me please? I'm too lazy to go downstairs." she asks. "Yeah, come on, Femme." I say, and the small black cat follows me downstairs.

•Mallory•

I put the flowers next to my bed, and put the Nutella on my dresser. Aw, he's so sweet!

I hear a knock on the door, and it opens. "That was quick." I say, thinking it was Sebastian. I hear the door shut and the lock click, and I turn around, and see a smirking Claude, with pink eyes.

I back up against the wall, actually scared of whatever he's gonna do. "Umm, can I help you?" I ask, keeping my eye on him. Sebastian, please hurry up....

"Oh, dear Mallory. You have no idea how long I've waited to do this... eat your soul, then do whatever I please with your lifeless body. Or, the other way around..." he smirks. Umm, this guy has some serious necrophilia problems. "Claude, get out." I say. He walks over to me, keeping me trapped. "Claude, I order you to get out." I say. He still doesn't budge. I look over at the demon sword I have in a display case on my wall, thinking of ways I could reach it. He grabs my wrists, and his face gets a little too close for comfort.