Of Angels & Demons.

**Sebastian is laying on my arm rn.**

•Mallory•

"Mallory, you need to pay attention, please." Sebastian says, snatching my phone out of my hands.

"Hey! Give that back!" I whine, trying to reach it; but being I'm so short, I can't.

"I thought you wanted to learn how to turn into your true form. You need to pay attention." He says, strictly.

I roll my eyes, and nod.

"Good. So first of all, I'm obviously going to try to help you. And being I'll have to transform into my demon form, you'll be the one to go back and teach Savannah. I don't want her to see me." He explains.

"Sounds simple." I respond, standing up.

"Okay. First of all, you've got to be really angry or pissed off. At least that's how I change." He says.

"...How am I supposed to piss you off?"

"Hit me." He says.

I raise an eyebrow at his request. "Are you sure you want me to hit you?"

He nods, "Yeah."

"But first, let's put some music on." He says, and grabs my phone. He types in my password; which he figured out on his own; and went to my music.

He clicks on Evan Peters' (from AHS) cover of Come As You Are (originally by Nirvana).

"Dude, I was listening to that earlier."

"I know. I was listening to it with you. Okay, now hit me." He says, pointing at himself.

I shrug, and walk right up to him, and punch him straight in the face.

His head pops back, and he immediately reaches up and grabs his face.

"Ow." He growls.

I can tell he's trying to get himself mad; his eyes change pink, his fangs start to come out, black feathers start surrounding him, and before you know it, he's the stripper demon we all know and love.

He gives me an annoyed look, probably from the hit. Blood is dripping out of his nose, and his lip is busted.

"Sorry." I smirk.

"I underestimated your strength. Remind me to never anger you."

"So... How do I change?" I ask.

"You've got to get mad enough. And just picture yourself changing. That's what I always do."

"Make me mad, then."

"Black Veil Brides is stupid."

My eye twitches, and I get a snarl on my face. "What. Did. You. Just. Say?" I growl, slowly walking towards him, my hands in attack position.

"I said... Black Veil Brides is stupid. And so is Johnnie Guilbert."

I let out a growl, and lunge toward his face. I jump on him, and he grabs me; resulting into us both falling on the ground.

"TAKE THAT BACK NOW!!!" I scream, while clawing at his face, pulling his hair, and just beating the living hell out of him.

"Stop attacking me! That actually hurts! And you're not changing, so please stop it!" He panics, holding his arms out, trying to protect his face.

"No! I don't care if you were just trying to anger me and it was a joke! You should've said something different, instead of insulting the people who basically saved my life, just joking or not!" I yell at him, continuing to mutilate him.