Chapter 17: Halloween.

•Mallory•

"What are y'all gonna be for Halloween?" I ask the group of people; me, Sebastian, Ciel, Mey-Rin, Finny, Bardroy, Tanaka, Savannah, Shyanne, and Alyssa.

"We're gonna be Teletubbies!" Finny exclaims, gesturing to himself, Mey-Rin, Bard and Tanaka.

"Imma be Jack from The Nightmare Before Christmas." Savannah says.

"Pikachu." Shyanne says.

"A witch." Alyssa says.

"I don't know yet. Probably a pineapple." Sebastian says.

I give him a weird look. "Really?" He nods.

"What about you, Ciel?" I ask.

"I'm not dressing up, nor am I going trick or treating." He scoffs.

I gasp, staring at him in shock. "No! I'm taking you trick or treating! Come on, let's go buy you a costume!" I walk over to him, and pick him up by the arm.

"Sebastian, help!" He shrieks.

Sebastian lets out a laugh, "But it's too funny, my lord. If you want, I'll monitor you and come along with you two."

Ciel furiously nods, and continues to reach his arms towards Sebastian.

***

The three of us arrived at the store shortly.

"Spirit Halloween? What sort of name is that?" Ciel asks, glaring at the building.

I roll my eyes, and drag him and Sebastian in the store.

"I'm going to go look at makeup." Sebastian says, and walks towards the middle of the store, where the face paint and makeup is located.

"So what do you want to be?" I ask Ciel, as we walk further into the store. "I don't know and I don't care." He groans.

I shrug, and pick up a sombrero, placing it on his head.

"No."

I roll my eyes, "Fine. How about a demon?"

His eyes widen. "You mean like mock Sebastian? Of course!"

We race around the store, picking up random stuff that looks demon like.

He's gonna end up looking like Maleficent.

~~~

Me and Sebastian ended up taking Ciel trick or treating. Ciel mocked Sebastian the whole time.

Oh, and Sebastian was a rabbit for Halloween.

A rabbit.

What the actual fuck?

He told me he was the white rabbit from Alice In Wonderland but I don't know, man. People probably would've thought he was gay if it weren't for him holding my hand and carrying me around.

The rest of the squad stayed home watching scary movies.

____________________________

i am so sorry this is so late and short im sorry pls