Chapter 44: Paradise.

•Mallory•

Even though I've already seen Nirvana in the future, it's still fun talking about what she would look like with Sebastian.

"So do you think it'll be, a boy or a girl?" He asks.

I roll over on my side, and look at him. "Hmm... a girl."

He props himself up with one arm, and smirks. "I bet they'll look just like you, regardless of what it is."

I shrug my shoulders. "Eh."

If only you knew, she looks nothing like me, she looks exactly like you.

"Do you have any names picked out?" He asks.

"Actually, yes. If it were to be a boy, I was thinking Andrew Sebastian. Just because that's Andy Biersack's name, and we'd call him Andy. And Sebastian, well, that's obvious. And if it's a girl, Nirvana Carolyn. Nirvana because that's like one of our favorite bands, and I like the meaning of the actual word. It's paradise, in case you didn't know. And Carolyn, because it's my favorite Black Veil Brides song."

"I really like those." He smiles.

"When do you think we should tell the others?" I frown.

"Maybe after we find out what it is. We can get everyone together and just tell them. Just say, 'Hey, little Andy or Nirvana is chilling in Mal's stomach.' Seems easy."

"Not exactly. Imagine if I had took a pregnancy test at home and didn't go to the doctor. It would be so difficult for me to tell you. Imagine Ciel, the servants, and all those psychotic girls reacting to it."

"Yeah. That probably is a bit worse than even me, or any other demon, reacting to something like that." He agrees.

"I'm tired." I say, with a yawn.

"Go to sleep, then."

*******

"I love you, Sebastian." I say, a smile on my face. He smirks, "Of course you do." I roll my eyes. "Don't be so cocky."

He rolls his eyes back at me, and scoffs. "Have I ever told you how much I hate angels?" I give him a confused look. "What?"

He looks at me, holding an intense glare. "You heard me. Why am I even with you? Oh, yeah. I thought you'd be a fun plaything. But once I found out you weren't a whore and actually had standards, I changed my mind. Why I stayed, I had no idea. I thought it'd be fun to have an innocent, naive little angel around. You didn't even know you were an angel!" He walks over to me, grabbing me by the throat. "I hate you. I hate everything about you. I hate how problematic you are. What kind of angel is depressed and anorexic? Apparently you, an emo little girl. I hate being around you. You annoy me. I hate your face. I hate your eyes that hold way too much joy whenever you look at me. I hate your personality. I hate your voice. Oh God, when you sing, I just want to throw myself off of a bridge. I hate you and that wretched half angel creature growing inside of you. Go die already." He snaps my neck, and I fall to the ground.

"What is wrong with you?" I gasp for air. He kneels down next to me. "And to think you thought I loved and cared about you. You aren't even trying to fight me back!" He laughs. An evil, sinister laugh. "Because, sadly, I don't want you to suffer anymore than you are. You must be miserable, just because of being around me, you, a demon, wants to throw themselves off a bridge?"

He rolls his eyes. "God, would you shut up?" He punches me in the stomach, his hand going all the way through. I let out a scream, as I watch my blood fly onto Sebastian's face. He moves his hand around, causing me to cringe. He suddenly grabs my heart, and squeezes it tightly.

"Never trust the devil, bitch." He whispers in my ear, as I breathe my last breath.

"MALLORY! WAKE THE BLOODY HELL UP!!" I'm awoken, my Sebastian screaming and shaking me.

"NO!!!" I scream, backing away from him. He quickly pulls back, a hurt expression on his face.

"Mallory, please.." He slowly reaches his hand towards me, running his hand down my cheek.

I stare at him with fear in my eyes, still freaked out by my dream.

"I won't hurt you. You know that.."

"You killed me...."

"What?" He asks, confused.

"M-my dream. It was so realistic... Our entire life was a lie.."

He gives me a sad look, and pulls me into his embrace. "You know that could never happen. I love you, and you know that."

"Still.... that dream..."

"Mallory, darling, it's okay. Just go back to sleep. I love you." He says, cuddling up to me.

I lay there, with my eyes open for a while. "I love you too."

I shut my eyes, and fall into a dreamless sleep, that I'm thankful for.

___________________________________

that mightve been the shortest chapter ive ever wrote