Chapter 5: I'm Kidnapping You To Take You On A Date

•Mallory•

It's been about a week since Sebastian admitted his "undying love" for me as he put it, and since he killed Claude.

Also, Savannah got hit by a bus, Alaina got pregnant, Shyanne moved away to Guadalajara, and Alyssa bought a howler monkey and named it Evan Peters.

Haha not really.

Although, they're all over at my house today.

And I haven't even got dressed, I'm still in my shark onesie.

"Mallory, you should really go change clothes." Alyssa suggests. "Y'all are the ones to show up at my house out of the blue, uninvited, at 6:30 am and still here at 3:30 pm." I fight back, shoving a spoonful of mint chocolate chip ice cream into my mouth, while watching an episode of Supernatural on the TV. "Mallory, Sebastian called me earlier, he said to have some real clothes on, he's coming over later." Savannah says, holding her phone up to show the recent call. I roll my eyes, and go upstairs to my room.

***

My hair is in its regular straightened and teased form, a red and black flannel, My Chemical Romance shirt, black ripped skinny jeans, and my black monochrome converse, exactly identical to Sebastian's. I put in a silver nose ring, all silver earrings, and a BVB necklace. I hop back down the stairs, and plop down on the couch, laying across Shyanne and Alaina.

Suddenly, my front door slams open, and a rushed Sebastian runs in, and straight up to my room. "Go see what that idiot is doing." Savannah mumbles, continuing to stare at her phone. I groan, and get up, and go after him.

When I get into my room, his tailcoat and little vest thingy is carelessly thrown across my bed, and he's desperately trying to get his tie off. Once he succeeds, he throws that on the bed too, and starts unbuttoning his shirt. "What the hell are you doing?" I ask, curiously. He motions his head towards the pile of normal clothes sitting on the bed, and then he throws the white button up on the bed, and grabs a Green Day shirt, and quickly throws it on. Being he's already put on his black skinny jeans, he grabs his converse, and shoves them on, and ties them. "Seriously, what's going on here?" I ask. He breathlessly stands up, and picks me up bridal style, and run downstairs with me. "Wait, put me down! What are you doing! Sebastian!" I yell, squirming around.

He chuckles, and runs out the door with me, and throws me in the passenger seat of his car. "Sebastian Michaelis, I demand you tell me what is happening here." I order. "I'm taking you somewhere." he says, and starts the car. I huff, and cross my arms.

I'm clearly not getting any answers out of him.

"Hey Sebastian, what kind of car is this?" I ask, it looks familiar somehow. "Same kind as in Supernatural. Why?" He asks, keeping his eyes on the road. "Dude, you know it has a name other than the Supernatural car, or as they put it the 'Metallicar.' It's called a 67' Impala. Seriously, how stupid can you get?" I ask, shaking my head. He just shrugs.

After about twenty-five minutes of driving and staring out the window, the car stops. "We're here." Sebastian says, and opens his car door. I get out of the car, and look at the sight in front of us. The fair.

The ferris wheel immediately catches my eye, as well as the smell of funnel cakes. "According to Google, this is supposed to be romantic or some shit." Sebastian says, sitting on the front of the car. "Wait.. You went on Google?" I snicker. "Well, I didn't want to take you someplace like a mattress store, thinking it's supposed to be all sweet and romantic. I'm not good at these things. But I mean, the fair was an idea before I looked it up." He explains, scratching the back of his neck. "And I also found out they have really good cotton candy." He finishes. I giggle, and grab his wrist, dragging him towards the entrance. "So where do you wanna go?" Sebastian asks, as we walk through the games. I look around, and I spot a huge cat stuffed animal. I point to it. Sebastian raises an eyebrow, "You wanna throw butcher knives at a target?" "Please please please pleaaaaseee go win it for me." I beg, still pointing at the cat. "Okay. Come on." He smiles.