Chapter 29: I Write Sins Not Tragedies

•Savannah•

"Aww, they're so adorable!" Mom coos, staring down at Mal and Sebastian, who are still sleeping.

"Aww, you're so creepy!" I retort.

Mom and grandma are in here watching them.

Mom walks closer to the bed, and on reaction, Sebastian tightens his grip on Mallory, and pulls her even closer; if possible.

Mallory groans, and turns over, facing the opposite direction of Sebastian. She was probably smothering, since her face was buried in his chest.

"I think this is so adorable, but disgusting at the same time because they aren't married yet." Grandma says.

"Shut up, mama. They've probably been sleeping in the same bed since they first started dating." Mom hisses.

"Whatever. When are they gonna wake up?" Grandma asks.

I roll my eyes, and walk over to them, violently ripping the covers away from them to wake them up.

My eyes widen when I see Mallory just wearing his shirt, and I put my hand over my heart.

Sebastian shoots up, looking tired and aggravated.

When he sees mom and grandma, he shrieks and immediately falls over Mallory.

Mallory growls, and hits Sebastian on the head.

I stand in the doorway, and watch grandma shake her head, and walk off.

Mom walks over to Sebastian, her face filled with rage. She pulls Sebastian off of her, and gasps when she sees Mallory.

"Mallory Leigh Gilley! What in God's name are you wearing?!" She shrieks.

"Clothes."

"Who's clothes are those?" She asks, her eyes still wide.

"Mine."

"Lies!"

"Um, I don't think Sebastian wears a bra." Mallory rolls her eyes.

"I'm not talking about that! Although by the way, Walmart is cheaper than Victoria's Secret, sweetheart. WHO'S SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING AND WHERE ARE YOUR PANTS?!?!"

"The shirt was long enough so I really don't need any."

"Mallory. Leigh. Gilley. Answer the question. Is that your shirt you are wearing? Because last I checked, you don't wear men's white dress shirts that are two times bigger than you." Mom crosses her arms.

Mallory rolls her eyes, groaning. "Fine! It's Sebastian's, are you happy now?"

"Did you sleep with him last night?!" See screams.

"No!!! I fell asleep so he had to fucking change my clothes, gosh."

Mom glares at Sebastian.