Chapter 43: Halsey Songs.

•Mallory•

I found God
I found him in a lover
When his hair falls in his face
And his hands so cold they shake

I found the Devil
I found him in a lover
And his lips like tangerines
And his color coded speak

Now we're lost somewhere in outer space
In a hotel room where demons play
They run around beneath our feet
We roll around beneath these sheets

I've got a lover
A love like religion
I'm such a fool for sacrifice
It's coming down, down, coming down

For the past 30 minutes, Halsey songs have been blasting from my car radio, as I watch the scenery pass as rain falls from the sky.

Sebastian insisted on taking me to the doctor- no, hospital.

Just because I've been throwing up in the morning or something like that.

It's been 2 weeks since he decided to come back from the dead, and he's already back to his old self.

"Here we are. London Hospital." He sighs, cutting the car off.

I look at him, giving him an annoyed look. "I'm fine, Sebastian. There is no need for this."

"Yes there is, Mallory. You're sick."

"I don't even have a fever, though! And you know I throw up all the time, what's so different about this?" I ask.

"I don't know. This situation just doesn't feel right." He sighs, stepping out of the car.

And he just had to choose a day where there's too much traffic.

He walks around, and opens my door. I step out, rolling my eyes at him.

**

"How may I help you?" The receptionist asks, looking up from her magazine.

"I set an appointment up earlier this morning." Sebastian says.

"Name?"

"Mallory Michaelis."

"Birth date?"

"Umm, June 17.... 1996."

"Let's see, this is what I have. Mallory Leigh Gilley is her birth name, but changed to Michaelis when she got married to Sebastian Michaelis?"

"That's me." He smirks.

"Yeah, okay. So, the only doctor available was Dr. Mebane. She's a really good doctor, just a little... ghetto. I don't know how to explain her. But just go wait in the waiting room, and the nurse will come and get you shortly."

We walk away from the front desk, and go sit down.

"I'm tired." I complain, leaning on Sebastian's shoulder. "Go to sleep, then. I'll wake you up when the nurse comes in, or either I'll carry you to the room." He says.

"Okay." I shut my eyes, quickly drifting off to sleep.

•Sebastian•

We Stitch These Wounds (A Black Butler *Sebastian* FanFiction)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara