Chapter 37: Let's Kill Tonight.

•Mallory•

We all appear in Kevin's driveway, and I get a disgusted feeling.

We are all nicely dressed- Ciel in his black outfit, Sebastian in his normal clothes, and me in a black dress.

"Okay. Let's go." Ciel says, and we all get out of the car.

The door opens, revealing Sam.

"Lord Phantomhive. Mr. and Mrs. Michaelis. Welcome. Right this way, please."

We follow him in, and I look around, seeing portraits of children everywhere. Ciel continues following Sam, and so does Sebastian. A little girl runs up to me out of nowhere, and grabs my leg.

"Please help me!" She whispers. I place a hand on her shoulder, and look down at her. "I'm gonna get you out of here, sweetie. You and all the other children in here."

She nods, and I keep following the group.

Me and Ciel go sit at the table, and Sebastian stands behind us.

There is a stage set up, that looks like a small circus.

This is weird....

"This reminds me exactly of that circus case we took care of back in 1889." Ciel mutters.

All of a sudden, the door opens; revealing Kevin Hairston.

"Mallory! Mallory Gilley! It's so nice to see you!" He exclaims.

"It's Mallory Michaelis, thank you." I correct him.

"Oh! My apologies! I see you brought along Lord Phantomhive, and a butler!"

"Yes. I'm Sebastian. I am the Earl of Phantomhive's butler, and Miss Mallory here is my wife." He says, fake friendliness in his voice.

"Oh, hello! Mallory, you've grown into such a pretty young lady! You always intrigued me much more than Savannah!"

"What's wrong with my sister? Although, I am glad she wasn't stalked by you." I say flatly.

"Oh. I didn't mean to come off that way. Oh look, here's dinner! I picked out my finest wine, I hope you enjoy it!"

"Sorry, but I don't drink. And Ciel isn't of age."

"Oh, that's okay! How about some entertainment? I've trained the children, so it's like we have a little circus troupe!"

A few kids come out, dressed like someone from a circus.

One of the little boys tries throwing knives at a target, but keeps missing.

There's a little girl on the tightrope, that looks scared to death.

There's no net to catch her if she falls...

"What if she falls? She would get hurt!" Ciel says.

"That's the point!" Kevin laughs.

The little girl loses her balance, and starts falling.

I jump up, and run and quickly catch her.

"Please get me out of here..." She whimpers. "I will. That's why I'm here." I say, and put her down.

"That's it! Where are the other children?" I ask, rage in my voice.