Chapter 42: Resurrect The Sun.

•Mallory•

**1 MONTH LATER**

Since the day Sebastian died, I've gone to visit his grave everyday.

I've hoped that that little bell attached to the headstone will ring, signaling he's alive. But it never does.

"Life at the manor is kind of boring without you around. Tanaka is the new head butler now. The servants still aren't behaving themselves. Ciel is being deprived from all of his sweets." I say, staring at the grave. "I can't even sleep anymore, you know. I know it's because you aren't there."

"Everyone thinks I'm going crazy or something. Ever since I killed Ash, they keep an eye on me. They think I'm crazy for coming here everyday. I'm not crazy, Sebastian. I just wish someone would believe me and tell me I'm not going crazy. The only person who would actually do that though is you. So, I guess somebody will eventually throw me in a mental asylum." I frown.

Suddenly, the wind starts lightly blowing.

"You aren't crazy, darling." A voice that sounds exactly like Sebastian's says.

My eyes widen, and I look around, to find nobody. The wind stops blowing, and I look down at Sebastian's grave.

"Sebastian?" I say, continuing to stare at the grave.

Suddenly, the bell starts ringing.

And not because of the wind, the wind isn't even blowing. I mean the bell is furiously ringing.

I panic, and look around. I see a freshly dug grave, with a shovel lying next to it.

I grab it, and start digging up the dirt, as quickly as possible. When I get to Sebastian's coffin, I drop the shovel, and rip the coffin open.

Sebastian is sure enough there, alright.

He sits up, coughing.

"Oh my God, Sebastian!" I yell, staring at him in disbelief. "I thought you were dead!"

He looks at me. "Mallory." He says breathlessly, and pulls me into a tight hug.

"I've missed you so much." He mumbles.

"What even happened?" I ask him.

"I don't know. I could hear everything you were saying each time you visited me. I don't know where I was, but it wasn't Hell. I- I think I was in Heaven. Then all of a sudden, I woke up in here and heard you talking."

"Mallory, you've been here for hours. You need to come home." I hear Savannah's voice from afar.

She comes closer, and when she sees the dug up grave, she gasps.

"What the hell?!" She screeches. She looks down in the hole, to see me and Sebastian still hugging each other.

"Holy shit." She whispers.

"I told y'all I wasn't crazy." I tell her.

"GET OUT OF THE FUCKING COFFIN SO WE CAN GO HOME AND HAVE A PARTY!" Savannah yells, running around.