Chapter 23: Sick.

•Mallory•

"Are you sure you're not pregnant, Mal?" Alyssa asks.

"I'm sure, cunt." I growl.

"Drink bleach."

"Fuck a cactus."

"Die in a hole."

"I hope you get jungle worms."

"Don't put that iCarly shit on me!" She panics, and runs off.

Sebastian is at the door when she opens it, and when she's gone, he comes in and shuts the door.

"I know why you're sick." He says, sitting next to me.

I look at him, waiting for him to continue.

"When a demon proposes to an angel, and the angel accepts, then the angel will become sick for about 48 hours, because she is losing quite a bit of her natural angel purity. And if the demon happens to be a popular demon like Satan or Samhain, which is the demon Halloween came from, then the angel will fall and become basically an angelic demon. And because I'm actually royalty, you lost a bit of your grace, but you're still an angel.

The Blanc family is very strong, so it's almost impossible for an angel with Blanc blood in them to completely fall. And even since your father is an angel, a fallen one at that, the Gilley family is still powerful. That's why you aren't basically a demon yet, and it explains why you are so strong. I mean you did get some power from me, but most of it is all you.

This means you, Savannah, and Shyanne all have special powers. Yes; Shyanne is an angel. She is still pure, she found a way to change. She's solid white. She has strong instincts and can exorcise demons with just the blink of her eyes.

Savannah is only slightly tainted with impurity, because Undertaker is a retired grim reaper. She has strength, and can control people's minds, but only for good use.

You, of course, are a fallen angel, yet you're still pure. You are the strongest of the Blanc and Gilley family. You have those telekinetic powers. You can actually teleport places, if you focus. You can exorcise demons like Shyanne, you have the ability to send the dead to the other side; well, to Heaven. You can kill other angels, since only angels can kill angels. You can time travel, to either the past or future, but this takes a lot of focus. You can bring most things back from the dead. And you can kill most demons. Mallory, if you wanted, you could kill me. You have so much more power and strength than what you give yourself credit for."

Oh. My. God.

"Well if I'm better, why am I still in here?" I ask.

"Oh, yeah. You can get out of bed now. There are some things I'd like to do, anyways."

***

"So why are you testing our strength?" Savannah asks.

"I think he's trying to kill us." Shyanne whispers to me and Savannah.

"Oh, please." I scoff.

"I'd like to test all of your strength. Now if will, change into your angel forms while I change into my demon form. Now only Mallory has seen this, and Savannah's got a glimpse of it. So please, don't freak out." He says.

We all begin to focus, and I change into my form. Next is Savannah, and then Shyanne.

Aw, she's so pretty.