Chapter Eight

I’d love to know what cha think of the chapter (votes are pretty nifty too ^^)

Oh that chick over to the side is Tracy…*shivers*

CHAPTER EIGHT

Day eighth, June 7,

Dear Mr. Diary, yes I gave you a name, about time huh?

Okay so Ezekiel is probably the best person ever! How you ask. Well I tell you!

He's going to help me get Jamie! Yesterday he told me that he thinks Jamie likes me and that he'd be more than happy to be my fake boyfriend to make Jamie jealous.

Speaking of Ezekiel...he slept in my bed last night. Sure we used to do that when we were younger but we stopped after he turned eleven, I was ten.

I tried waking him up but he's an even deeper sleeper than Jamie. It could be that we stayed up till six though.   When I woke up his arms were wrapped around me. Oh wait they still are. I tried prying him off of me. That didn't work.

So anyways today my goal thing is go to Build-A-Bear, make a bear (or any animal of your choice) buy him/her an outfit and keep them with you the rest of the day.

I like today already!

I have a feeling it might be kind of hard to convince my parents to drive all the way to town (which is pretty far) in search of a stuffed animal place. If I can't I'm pretty sure Ezekiel can drive. He is seventeen,. If my parents won't take me then he will and it'll be the best fake first date ever.

I can see it now. Ezekiel, me, my soon to be new stuffed animal sitting at some cheap fast food restaurant eating the greasiest food on the menu. It's beautiful really.

Well I guess I can end it there. I suppose I'm going to have to explain why there's a boy in my bed to Jamie. I'm kinda scared I wonder what he'll do.

Write some more tomorrow.

Love, Love

I slowly slip Mr. Diary back to his normal resting place; I wouldn't want to wake Ezekiel up. He'd force me to let him read it. Mr. Diary is for my eyes only!

Once it's back I start coming up with a way to get Ezekiel off of me. He may not look it but he's very strong.

I start flicking his cheek. Once I decide that's not going to work I start kicking him over and over on the leg.

"Logan? What are you doing?" a tired sounding Jamie asks from below my bunk.

"N-nothing!" I stutter.

I hear him sit up, "It doesn't sound like nothing."

I cover Ezekiel up as best as I can but by the time Jamie stands up there’s still a big lump of boy visible. I bite down hard on my lip.

Jamie's eyebrow rises as he stares at Ezekiel and me.

"He won’t let go..." I mumble.

"You guys didn't, umm..."

"Didn't what?"

"Do anything uh your parents wouldn't be proud of. Did you?"

My eyes widen in shock but before I blurt out we just slept I come up with an idea.

"Maybe," I giggle. "Maybe not. Would it bother you if we did?"

"Well yeah!" I smile Ezekiel was right! "It'd be so gross to be sleeping in the same room where you and him did 'it'." he scrunches his nose up as my heart sinks again.