Oh baby, just maybe you're not the one!

Strong pounding beats swamps the concert hall and the backstage dressing room I am sat with still, they boys were nearing the end of their set, as Ben Bruce shouted over the audience, and some how that made me cringe. At least now they were no longer performing drunk.

The music emptied the room, cheering shattering my ear drums, and within a matter of unsteady seconds the door flew open, with the magical boys streaming in talking amongst each other in their multitude of different English accents. I smiled at first though quickly grew weary when no one noticed me even still.

“Melissa,” James hushed, coming near me, and only triggering a small burning glaze from Ben, “You've been crying again haven't you, here, shush hun, I won't tell people, come with me, we'll sort you out.”

I rose to my unsure feet, swaying violently from head rush, but was held upright by James' strong, settling arms. With his hand on my back I was ushered out to the girls bathroom just down the corridor from the room we were just in.

The room was tiled like the last bathroom, presumably to make it easier to clean or something. Stood before me once more was a mirror, though this time it was extremely clean, and every surface of shimmered with a brightness I wonder if the tour bus ever had. James came close behind me, wrapping his hands solidly around my waist and pulling me into him. “I wish I was there to stop you crying, a girl like you shouldn't be hurting like that.” He whispered and my confusion bubbled back up inside me. I hated to feel like this, so lost with Ben, so welcomed with James. Everything since I got on the bus was wrong, very very wrong.

“James, I... I can't do this right now. I need to make things right with Ben, I can't just run.” His eyes fell again to the floor and he turned me to face him once again.

“Look... I don't want to mess you two up, but you deserve to be treated better than he's treating you.”

“What you mean by how he's treating me?”

“Well, we might be going out tonight, keep an eye on him drunk...” He poke softly and sincerely, he sounded so sorry for Ben's behaviour. “Anyway, let me sort you up again” He said whipping out my mascara and eye liner, telling me after I gave him a concerned look he 'picked them up as we left in case you they were needed' and so I nodded and allowed. He dampened some tissue paper and began to de-smear my face, taking only a minute or two with his hand holding my face and the other cleaning to make me seem normal once more.

Shakily he took my my mascara and eye liner and applied both pretty perfectly. For a guy I was more than impressed.

“Wow, you're good at this... is that a drummer skill?”

“Nah, not a droomer thing, just being in a long relationship taught me it.”

“Yeah, I’m genuinely so sorry about you two.”

“Meh, don't sweat, I've bounced back, found someone I like now.”

“Yeah, it sucks she's with someone else.”

“It keeps messing with me, because sometimes I don't know if they like me or not. My heads just a little messed up.”

He's face slightly dropped and I knew that he was suffering with it. “Hey, hey, James, it'll be okay.” I spoke and again I pulled him into a hug, I knew he needed it.

“What the fuck are you doing!” A shrill scream emanated from the now widely opened door. Ben.

“What do you mean?”

“Get the fuck off my fiancé James, I fucking warned you to get yourself sorted out!”

“Hey, she hugged me 'cause I was feeling like shit.”

“Sure, man, heard it all before. Just get the fuck out!”

“Fuck you, Ben. Fuck you! And maybe, just maybe you should think about staying faithful you dick head!” James stormed out pushing Ben aside.

My now heavy heart was beating ferociously in my throat as I threw myself to the floor shaking.

“Tell me it isn't real, god sake Ben, tell me it isn't real.” I murmur quietly to myself.

“Of course it isn't real. He's just jealo-”

“Don't lie to me, god damn it! And jealous, why of what?”

“Like you don't already fucking know! He loves you, Melissa, you! And he's pissed you're with me. But I don't even know if you even love me anyway after that!”

“After that... it was just a hug. I do love you, I really do.”

“Love me! You would get in his pants if you fucking could! I'm done Melissa!” He screamed and with that he stormed out too, leaving me alone with only my thoughts for company.

After what seemed like hours though was probably only 20 minutes, I walked back to the dressing room to find Danny starting at me worridly.

“Ben's just stormed off, I sent Cam after him make sure he's in fucking check. God, I can't even believe this is happening.”

“Danny... I am so sorry, I just ruined everything.”

“No, no you didn't at all. He's been weird recently. He'll come round”

“I'm going home, Danny, I can't be here.”

“No, god how many fucking 'no's' do I need to say? You're staying on the bus still, even if he's being funny we all want you.”

I stood there shaking and crying (again) but this time I stopped myself before my make up went. I really needed to go and buy some water proof stuff. He held me close until my strength had returned to me, and lead me slowly to our tour bus for the waiting game to begin.

A/N: Okay, I am sorry guys my updates are getting shorter and shorter, but I'm trying to fit action in and drag it out less, hopefully this will make it a bit better... well I've already strayed from what I have planned so I am sorry, I guess we'll see whats going on from here in this awkward but hot love triangle? Anyways, comment, vote, follow? And  check out Anya Brusnop's first story in the making, it's pretty cool! Anyway, peace be with you, love you all, mimi xoxox