Chapter Eighteen

A/N  Just a short little snippet for you all. Enjoy :)

A Report

Damn. Nathan thinks in awe, staring at Sang as she confidently squares up against Rosalie.

I know right? I don't think she's ever been hotter than she is right now. Luke sighs dreamily. The others grunt in agreement, but North growls.

Are you all insane? Sang Baby is going to get hurt! She's only a human for fucks sake! He bellows in panic, his wolf pacing back and forth, attempting to escape the hold Mr. Blackbourne put on him.

Mr. B, let me go! I have to go save her before she gets hurt!

Mr. Blackbourne looks at North calmly, silver eyes piercing. I'm afraid I cannot let you do that, Mr. Taylor.

North growls again. Why the fuck not?!

Because I believe Ms. Sang is about to demonstrate a key part of her past and who she has become. I will admit, I am more than a little curious as to what she believes she will do, but even more curious as to who exactly this little bird is.

So you will risk her getting injured?! North looks around at his brothers incredulously. They shift uneasily on their feet, but no one speaks up.

I think that if we don't let her do this, it will cause even more problems. Kota finally says quietly. Look how confident she is; she truly believes in her ability to fight Rosalie, and we should too. If we show that we doubt her, it would hurt her and her trust in us.

North takes a minute to truly look at his Sang Baby. What he sees takes his breath away. Her cute little dress does nothing to hide the toned muscles in her arms and legs, and the calm but fierce determination shining through her eyes has him believe she may actually get out of this fight unscathed.

Before he can utter another word, Rosalie makes a move to swipe at Sang. The boys growl, but before anyone can think to worry, Sang quickly grabs Rosalie and spins her into a painful grip.

Holy shit. Someone breathes.

I didn't even see her fucking move! Gabe exclaims in awe.

Sang continues to anticipate Rosalie's attacks, quick as lighting, and the boys get steadily lost in her fluid moves and their own thoughts.

Luke dreams of play wrestling with his Cupcake, of finally pinning her down and plopping a kiss on those gorgeous lips.

Nathan imagines all of the Karate things he could teach her, knowing that she'll be able to keep up.

Gabe starts to think of all of the badass clothes he could buy for her.

Skin tight shirts, jeans to hug that beautiful ass, combat boots. Maybe some leather?

There should definitely be leather. North comments absentmindedly, picking up the thread of Gabe's loud thoughts.

Yet through all of the boys' awe-induced thoughts, Owen stays carefully focused on Sang. Every move she makes, every tick of her eyebrow, every slight tilt to her head; Owen analyzes them all, compartmentalizing them to review later.

He had to admit that he was blown away by the small girl's obvious talent and capable ability to defend herself. Yet he couldn't help but wonder at the process behind moulding her into this fighting machine. It obviously took a great deal of practice, and Owen was certain she hadn't dealt with an abundance of friendly vampires.

Before Owen could ponder it more, Sang is toppling down on top of Rosalie. The boys gasp and move to help, until the sight before them registers in their brains.

They freeze, staring at the wonders of Alice's wardrobe in all of its' glory, bared in front of them as if just begging for them to admire.

For the first time since they started the pack, the boys find themselves in complete and utter silence. Not one thought passes between any of them.

Then all hell breaks loose.

WHAT THE FUCK ARE THOSE?!

Aggele is trying to get back at me for the riding comment earlier, isn't she?

1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10... Oh sweet 10. No, bad! Start again! 1,2,3,4...

Oh, fuck, forget about pants. She's never wearing fucking pants again if this is what happens. Holy hot shit damn, where did those underwear come from? Better fucking question: where can I get more?

Do you suppose she knows that we can all see her panties?

Shut the fuck up, Victor, I don't want her to know!

Gentlemen, please! Mr. Blackbourne attempts to control the boys, but even he himself can't tear his eyes away from the smooth white skin in front of him long enough to do much.

Well, take a good look boys. I don't believe you will be seeing a sight like this for some time. Dr. Green sighs.

Sean! Mr. Blackbourne barks, finally tearing his eyes away.

Owen! Don't patronize me, I saw you gawking just as much as we were. Sean grins wolfishly at him.

Mr. B gives a shake of his head, turning his attention back to the beautiful spectacle before him in time to see Sang thump her head against the ground, muttering something about Alice and death.