Chapter Seventeen

A/N  I apologize in advance for the complete mess that is this chapter. I'm half asleep, but I really wanted to get this out there for you all. Enjoy!

Also, big thanks to strawberryM1KO for the beautiful cover!

After a while, I wander back into the living room and plop onto the couch next to Silas and Victor. They both turn to me with big smiles and I can't help but grin happily back.

"So what's on the agenda for today?" I bounce slightly in my seat. The others do their mental communication thing and I watch eagerly.

"Well, Ms. Sang." Mr. Blackbourne begins, "We were going to brush up on some fighting skills before Vladimir has the opportunity to attack."

My eyes widen. "Can I watch?"

The guys stare at me seriously. "Would you want to?" Kota asks quietly. I crinkle my brow at him in confusion.

"Of course I do, why wouldn't I?" I ask, peering around at the guys. They shift awkwardly and look away.

"Well, Aggele, you looked terrified last time." Silas says gently, nervously scratching the back of his neck.

I cringe, remembering my horror at the creatures before me, and my failed attempt to make a mad dash to safety. "Yeah, well. That was before I knew that werewolves existed and are actually very nice."

Also before I began to feel the intense desire to climb on your lap and purr like a cat. The thought takes me by surprise and I blush madly, thoughts traveling back to Gabriel and I earlier that morning. I definitely should convince him to wash my hair more often...

"Sang, sweetie?" Kota's voice breaks me out of my pleasant daydream and I blush again, sneaking a peek at Gabriel. He quirks an eyebrow, crystal eyes twinkling in amusement.

"Sorry, what?" I ask quietly, my gaze snapping back to Kota. He peers at me carefully with furrowed brows.

"I was making sure you are really okay with this. I know our wolf forms can be quite intimidating, and I don't want to scare you."

"Thank you for checking, Kota, but I honestly would love to see you all in wolf form again. I couldn't really appreciate it the first time." I say quietly with blush.

There's silence for a moment and I look up, suddenly nervous that I said something wrong. Yet all I see is grinning faces. The guys are looking at me like they've never seen a girl before and I begin to wonder if I should find a safe spot to hide instead of joining them.

Before I can creep away though, their expressions return to normal and they beam at me.

"Aggele, if you wanted to ride me again all you had to do was ask." Silas grins at me cheekily. North growls at him, smacking him upside the head before I can even process the crude innuendo.

"Don't talk to her like that, you dirty Greek!" He frowns.

Silas shrugs sheepishly. "Μπορείς να μου φταίει όταν μοιάζει με αυτό?" Can you blame me when she looks like that?  I hear him mumble. I blush bright red and silently curse Alice again for her bold taste in clothing.

I shake my head and clear my throat awkwardly. "Well. Shall we?" With that, I make a hasty exit towards the front door, turning the corner and running straight into a wall.

Edward steadies me with a hand, questioning me with a raised eyebrow. "Where are you speeding off to?" His gaze travels to the boys crowding behind me and he frowns.