Chapter Seven

A/N  Just a short little snippet! I found Mr. B's POV really hard to write, so enjoy because this might be the only time we see it! :)

Mr. Blackbourne's POV

I could feel it. Something stirring in all of us. When we first laid eyes on the petite beauty I felt the shift within myself. At first I was too caught up with what it would mean that I was unaware of the similar feeling present within my brothers.

And then she was thrown off the cliff and it was a mad rush to save her and catch the repulsive being responsible. My brothers shifted immediately to attend the girl, but I remained in wolf form, unsure how I would respond knowing what the others would soon catch on to.

I look at her in the corner of my vision, perched on Silas' back as we run back to the house the alpha in this region referred to. She has a soft smile on her face, amazement shining in her eyes and golden hair streaming behind her. She really was a sight to behold.

I try to repress the sigh, knowing everything will change now.

Oy, do you fuckers feel what I do?

Ah, so it begins.

Mr. B, this isn't what I think it is. Please tell me it's not what I think it is.

No, I feel it too. But I don't understand. Why do I feel it through you guys as well. Mr. Blackbourne, what does this mean?

This time I can't repress the sigh. Gentlemen, please. Now is not the time to discuss such matters.

Oh come on, Owen! You know as well as I do what this is. I don't know how it's possible, but all of us are feeling it. This is serious!

Dr. Green, I am fully aware of the implications. I would prefer to have this discussion once we are not in imminent danger.

If what the girl said was true, we had to first deal with the repercussions of the vampire known as Vladimir.

When the alpha had asked us to explain the situation to a household full of vampires, I could tell the boys had thought him joking. However, I found my curiosity piqued. My observations of the alpha and his reaction in regards to vampires had stumped me completely. He had appeared panicked by our admission of killing one on his land, of which paired with his comment about the Cullens led me to believe he had close affiliations with quite a few of the creatures.

For some reason the werewolves in this region trusted the vampires here, and if they could help us in regards to the creature hunting us, I was willing to accept the possible danger we could be putting ourselves in.

Tuning back into the thoughts of the others, I cringe.

Mr. Korba, if you'd please control your thoughts the rest of us would be much obliged.

Trust me, Mr. B, if she was straddling your back, you would be thinking the same thing.

He sends me a wolfish grin as the rest of the boys growl out protests.

My eyes drift once more to the beauty sitting astride Silas. She knows more than she lets on. I could see it in that face of hers that betrays all of her emotions. I wanted to find out -- no, needed to find out. Her life was my life now. It was all of ours.

A/N  As always, vote and please comment! I enjoy everything you guys have to tell me!