Chapter 8- One on one

Start from the beginning

"You laughed and I am younger than you Jungkook stop calling me Noona." You say feeling slightly grumpy all of a sudden.

"(y/n)," Jin says suddenly. You turn your attention to him. "Can we do a little one on one practicing today. I think I've got it but I want to be sure." You smile at him feeling better already

"Of course." You say happily. "I'm glad your dedicated to learning the dance and your not a meanie." He blushes and looks away. 

"Jin why don't you just ask us for help." Jungkook says with a confused look on his face. Jin's blush deepens as he feel all eyes on him.

"It's just that (Y/N) makes me more comfortable. It's easier to dance in front of her." He admits. Most of the boys nod in agreement but Jungkook looks upset.

"You've only known her a few days and you already like her more than us." He complains. Your eyebrows jump up at the accusation.

"I'm sure that's not true Jungkook." You say with a slightly angry tone. He looks at you but decides not to correct you. He knew he would've lost the argument if he started it.

"I guess." He says quietly. 

"Well we better go so you two can do your practice." Jimin says. You look at him and blush remembering yesterday. He catches your glance and you look away.

"Yeah." Suga says. "I need to go work on my mixtape." You look at him

"You're releasing you own mixtape?" You inquire.

"Yeah." His response is very straight forward and short.

"Well good luck." You say sweetly. He nods at you. All eight of you stand up. "I'll see you guys tomorrow at the beach."

"We should just meet up here." RapMonster says. 

"Yeah that way we can all ride together." Jhope adds agreeing with Namjoon's idea.

"Okay." You say. "What time should I be here?" 

"Noon." Jimin says drawing your attention to him. You face heats up.

"Okay." You says. The other boys look back in forth between the two of you.

"Is something going on between you two." Jin ask. Your blush deepens.

"No of course not." You say quickly turning to Jin. "We should really start practicing." Jin eyes you suspiciously.

"Okay?" He agrees with uncertainty in his voice. You turn back to the other boys and wave goodbye to them. They exit and you feel your eyes linger on Jimin. 

"Okay Jin." You say becoming fully focused on the task at hand. "Let's get to work." You say. Jin nods and tells you that he is mostly struggling with the beat drop after the chorus. You begin to slowly walk through the dance with him.

"Jin your hips are supposed to move also." You tell him. "Like this." You give and example moving through the steps with ease. Jin tries to imitate you but he falls short with the hip movements.

" Mian Haeyo." He apologizes. You give him a reassuring smile..

"It's okay." You say. "Come here." Jin walks over to where you are standing. You grab his hands and place them on your hips. Jin blushes at this action.

"What are you doing?" He asked slightly flustered. You laugh at this.

"Calm down." You reassure him. "Just pay attention to what I do with my hips." He nods at your request, his blush darkening. You begin to go through that part of the choreography with Jin's hands on your hips. Your own cheeks grow heated by the time that you are finished. Jin's hands linger where they are and you find yourself staring into his almond eyes. You pull away before things get too awkward.

"Do you think you've got it?" You ask him.

"Yeah." He says his voice is slightly hoarse so he clears his throat. "I've got it." You nod.

"Let's run through the whole thing then." You suggest. Jin gives a soft 'okay' and the two of you run through the choreography without music. He seems to have gotten the hang of it so, you let him run through it by himself with the music. He doesn't miss a beat. When he is done you give him a well deserved round of applause.

"That was great." You say cheerfully. "At this rate you'll surpass Jhope." Jin laughs at your statement.

"I don't see that ever happening." He says " But thank you...for having faith in me." You look at him.

"I couldn't have faith in you until you had faith in yourself." You admit. Jin smiles at you.

"You're a really nice person." He says causing you to blush.

"Well..." You say. "I better get home. Gotta prepare for a long day at the beach with you guys."

"Yeah that would probably be best."Jin agrees.

"I'll see you later Jin." You say. He smiles at you.

"Yeah."He says." Thank you for all of your help today and for the tea."

"Anytime." You say before gathering your things and leaving the dance studio.