Outing

"Wanna go get some food? I can take you out if I'm with you," Freddy grins.

"Sure." We step into the elevator and take it to the first floor which holds the lobby. We exit the hospital and I get in his little blue car. It seems bigger on the inside then it does from outside.

"Where do you wanna eat? It's up to you really."

"I don't care," I mumble, buckling my seatbelt and looking out the window, waiting for him to drive off.

"Okay. IHop it is then," he says out loud before pulling out of the parking lot and speeding down the street. I pull my hoodie up and start scratching at my arm which is already really red. "Did you take your medication this morning?"

"I didn't get any medication yet."

"Silly me. I forgot to give it to you," he hits his forehead with the palm of his hand before sticking his hand in his pocket and pulling out three bottles full of pills. "I'll be providing your pills daily. Safety reasons of course." I nod my head. He pulls into the parking lot and parks the car. We get out and I shut the door behind me. He locks the door and we approach the restaurant. My right hand travels back to my left arm and I start scratching. I'm not even itchy, but I can't control myself. Onyx hasn't spoke to me in about two days. Good. We walk inside. There's a total of 5 people waiting for tables. Those 5 are a group of teenage boys. I sit down on the seat farthest from them which isn't far at all. I can Stoll hear everything they're saying. Freddy goes up to the lady at the front desk. I pull my sleeve down over my left arm constantly so no one sees my arm. It's so red that it looks like I've been cutting. I don't cut. "Here's some water," Freddy hands me a water bottle and my pills. I have to take 3 of them. A white one, a light blue one, and a yellow one.

"Thanks," I take it from him and take all three at the same time. I glance over at the group of boys and they're staring and pointing at me. Freddy sits down and I scoot closer to him. I don't like people doing that to me. Onyx's presence appears. I can feel when she comes and go.

"They're talking about you."

"Shut up. I know that already," I whisper out loud.

"Is she talking to you?" Freddy rests his hand on my shoulder and Onyx goes away. I don't feel her presence anymore.

"Yeah, but she's gone now," I give him a weak smile. I'm not happy. I'm really scared. Extremely. Of myself and others. And Onyx.

"Okay."

"Table for two?" The waitress calls out. Freddy and I stand up and follow her to a booth for two. After two minutes, the table beside us fills up with the 5 guys. Great. "My name is Becky and I'll be your waitress today. Can I start off with your drinks?"

"Water," I mumble.

"Yeah, water for me too," Freddy says.

"Two waters, coming up." She writes it down and walks away. Loud laughter comes from the table beside us. Ugh, boys.

"So how was your therapy session this morning?" Freddy speaks up as he scans over the menu.

"It was fine." I pick up my menu and go straight to the waffles. I'm not a pancake fan. "I'm scared Freddy." I sit my menu down and stare at him. He sits his menu down and looks at me.

"Why?"

"Freddy I'm-"

"Excuse me," a brunette guy from the guy besides us interrupts us. I look over at them and there's only 4 of them. "My friend went to the bathroom, but he thinks you're really pretty and he was wondering if he could get your number." I look over at Freddy and he looks down at his menu, avoiding my look. I look back at them and all of them are smiling. Her presence appears once more.

"They're playing with you. No one likes you."

"Leave me alone Onyx please," I whisper to myself.

"What was that?" The brunette asks. I shake my head no and turn to Freddy.

"Freddy she's back. She won't leave me alone. I'm scared." I bang my head on the table over and over again.

"You can't get rid of me. I am you. I am the only thing that'll be by your side. You need me."

"No I don't!" I shout.

"Ace stop it." Freddy stands up and wraps his around me, trying to stop me. I look around me and see everyone's eyes on me.

"No! She's not going to control me. I can't live like this!" I push Freddy so hard and he runs into a waitress, making her trip and drop the food she was carrying. I take off in a full sprint out of the restaurant.

"Ace!" Freddy yell after me. I run out into the middle of the road, waiting for a car to hit me. I spread my arms out as a car speeding down the road comes towards me. "Ace!" Freddy shouts. I close my eyes, waiting for the car to hit me. A body runs into me, pushing me off balance and I land on the side. The car drives past me without me getting hit. I open my eyes. It's not Freddy. It's the brunette from the restaurant.

"Fuck you!" I shout as I claw his face. He holds his cheek and I push him off me. I stand up and start running. I don't know where, but I don't wanna be here. I run into the middle of traffic, running alongside cars stuck in traffic with yelling behind me.

"Ace!"Freddy's voice shouts after me. Someone tackles me to the ground and wraps their arms around me. I look up to see Freddy.

"Let me die alresdy! Get off of me!" I fight to get out off his grip and almost succeed. A guy gets out of his car and helps Freddy hold me down. "Fuck you! Let me die please!" I cry out.

"I'm sorry that I have to do this," Freddy pulls put a needle with a water like substance inside.

"No!" I squirm around, but it's no use. The man is holding my arms and Freddy is holding my legs. I look up to see a group of people surrounding us.

"I'll see you tomorrow Ace." He stick the needle into my arm and tears flow through my eyes. My eyes start to feel heavy and my vision goes blurry. "I'm sorry," Freddy whispers. Everything goes white.