Day 1

~One Years Later~

I'm finally going to high school. I can see Skyler more. Yeah we're still dating. So is Oliver and MacKenzie. And Andy and Daisy have dating for a little over a year. My dad knows Skyler and I are a thing and he's okay with it,
"MacKenzie you know I hate skirts," I moan.

"Hey I let you keep your band tee on." MacKenzie came over this morning to help me get dressed. And we have two different styles.

"Alright fine." I walk into the bathroom and strip out of my pajamas. I throw on red leopard print bra and matching underwear. I put on the maroon colored skater skirt MacKenzie is making me wear and my white Bring Me The Horizon shirt that quotes "I can't drown my demons, they know how to swim." If she's making me wear a skirt, I'm wearing a band tee. I leave the room and she claps.

"See, it isn't that bad," she smiles.

"I hate you so much right now."

"I love you too." I walk back into the bathroom and take out my mascara and eyeliner. I add a wing to both eyes before coating my eyelashes in mascara. My hair is as puffy as I want it. I throw on my "Normal people scare me" beanie. I walk into my bedroom and slide on my white knee high socks with two black thick lines at the top and my black combat boots. "Now let's go!"

We walk to school since its only one mile away. School doesn't even start for another 15 minutes and we know where all our classes and lockers are at. I pull my schedule out of my Adventure Time BMO backpack. I know, it's a cartoon, but it, next to Steven Universe and Gravity Falls is the best show ever and I own it. I look down my schedule.

1st: World History - Mr. Kim

2nd: Student Aid - Mr. Baker

3rd: Earth Science - Ms. Scott

Lunch

4th: Algebra II - Mrs. Walker

5th: English 2 - Mrs. Martins

6th: Physical Education - Coach Nelson

MacKenzie has 3 periods with me. Both advance classes. English and Math. And Student Aid. It's just delivering notes and items to classrooms. And to pass, all you have to do is pass your other classes and show up to the office for the hour and help deliver stuff.

We walk outside and we spot Oliver and Skyler talking to a group of guys. They look their age. We haven't seen them in a month since both of them took a trip out of town. Skyler went to London and Oliver went to Africa. MacKenzie and I went to Hawaii for the first three weeks that school were out for summer break. "Let's go say hi," MacKenzie taps my shoulder. We walk up to them and tap their shoulders. They turn around and spot us. Their faces light up with smiles.

"Mama!" Skyler yells before leaning down and wrapping his arms around my waist and pulling me into a big hug that it lifts me off the ground. I wrap my arms around his neck and bury my head into his neck.

"Kitten!" I say back.

"Sprinkles!" I hear Oliver say. Yeah, we have pet names.

"Cherry!" She yells back.,

"I missed you so much," Skyler whispers into my ear. I move my face from his neck and peck his lips.

"I missed you too." He sits me down and turns back to the three guys in front of them. Oliver, Skyler, and Andy are now 6'2 each. These guys are like 6'5.

"Guys these are our girlfriends, the ones we were talking about," Skyler's grip on my waist tightens.

"Now we see why you talk about them so much," they look down at us and smile. "I'm Jordan," the brunette extends his hand out towards me and I shake it.

"I'm Jack," the dirty blonde guy smiles.

"And I'm Will," the blonde smiles at us.

"I'm Ace," I wave slightly.

"And I'm MacKenzie."

"They're on the football team," Oliver points to the jerseys in his hand.

"Cool. Where's Andy?" I ask them.

"He woke up late, but he should be here soon."

"Hey guys!" Andy's voice shouts. We turn around to see him walking over. "I overslept," he rubs the back of his neck.

"We know," Oliver rolls his eyes.

"I'm trying out for the team today. You guys wanna stay for it?"

"Sorry Andy, but I'm going out with my family tonight," Skyler says.

"I'm baby sitting my neighbor's kid today," Oliver sighs.

"We'll stay," I speak up, speaking for both MacKenzie and I.

"Sure," MacKenzie shrugs.

"Thanks," he gives us both a little hug.

"Cool, we'll see you two after school," Jack smiles down at us. I smile back.

"Okay." The bell rings for the first class of my first day of High school. Let's do this.