Different Greeting

I throw my bag onto my bed. I still haven't met my roommate. She stayed over night in the nurse's office because she was sick, but she's getting back today I heard. I walk over to my closet and grab my bikini. MacKenzie and I are going swimming. I walk into the bathroom and change into my black monokini. There's a thick black line in the middle and there's no sides. I throw my hair into a messy ponytail. I throw on some shorts and a tank top over it.

The door opens, revealing a very fake tanned, fake blonde girl with like ten pounds of make-up on. This can't possibly be my roommate. Is it? She sees me and pauses. "Wh are you and what are you doing in my room?" She kinda starts backing up towards the door.

"Are you May?"

"Yeah?"

"I guess I'm your new roommate now," I sigh.

"Who are you?"

"I'm Acedemicia Jury, but you can call me Ace."

"Um what is that?" She points to something behind me. I turn around to see only my posters.

"My posters?"

"Whatever those mutants are. What is it?"

"They're not mutants, they're just some of my favorite musicians."

"You gotta be kidding me right?" She laughs a bit. What's her problem. "You can't hang that in my room. Take it down."

"I'm letting you have your posters up too. Justin Bieber and One Direction are horrible, but you don't see me complaining."

"They have talent. Those... freaks don't."

"You haven't even heard a song from them. And are you serious? One Direction is just a boy band. These are actual bands."

"I don't care. Take it down."

"No. This is my room too. I'm going swimming and don't touch my stuff," I walk past her and outside. I can't believe this is my roommate. I'll be shocked if we don't end up killing each other.

I meet up with MacKenzie outside. "Lets go girly," MacKenzie grabs my wrist and start speed walking towards the pool.

"I just met my roommate."

"How is she?" She slows down once she sees the gate ahead.

"She's a complete asshole. She has fake blonde hair and fake tan and she tried to tell me to take my posters down. She has One Direction and Justin Bieber on her wall and I'm not complaining about it."

"Just remember, there's no chance of you ever meeting Michael Clifford or Andy Biersack in prison."

"Good point," we reach the pool and we unlock the gate. There's mostly guys here. Other then us, there's 3 more girls and like 10 dudes. And one life guard. We find two chairs and get undressed.

"I mean it's gonna be hard living with her, but you're a very open minded person with people. You'll be okay," MacKenzie grins. I know she's just trying to make me feel better.

"Thanks," I fold my clothes and lay them on top of each other. We sit on the edge of the pool and stick our feet in the pool. It's warm. "So have you talked to Oliver?"

"Yeah," she sighs. She doesn't seem happy.

"What's wrong?"

"I don't know. He just seemed different already. He sounded tired. And not like sleepy tired. But tired of us. Me"

"What was he doing?"

"He was insulting me and snapping every two seconds. He sounded like a completely different person."

"What did you do?"

"I just let him yell. Then when he was done, I told him that I won't take his abuse. He yelled and said I was being stupid for thinking he's abusive. So I broke up with him," a tear falls from her eyes, but she quickly wipes it away. She hates crying. But I hate it more.

"I'm so sorry," I wrap my arms around her and she does the same.

"It's okay. I somehow knew this was bound to happen. I guess I just didn't think it was this soon. Or this way."

"Are you gonna be okay?" I let her go and she just looks at the water.

"Yeah I will. Being single isn't a bad thing."

"Not at all," I smile. It's been over  two week's since Skyler and I broke up and I'm actually happy. I'm free.

"Hello ladies," two male voices from behind up speak. We turn around and look up to see two guys. One is a blonde with a short Mohawk. The other is a brunette with shaggy hair. Both of them have a six pack, not that it matters.

"Uh hey," I mumble. 

"What are two pretty girls like you doing alone?" The brunette gives a quirky smile.

"We're obviously not alone. We're here together," I scoff. They look at each with an eyebrow raised and looks back at us.

"Feisty aren't we? We like that."

"Nice to know," I look over at MacKenzie and she nods her head and we both jump into the pool. We swim in opposite directions to get away from them. I reach the surface to see the brunette right in front of me. I gasp in shock.

"Where do you think you're going?" He smirk.

"Just wanted to go swimming with my best friend. Alone. So bye," I turn around and find MacKenzie swimming away from the blonde. "MacKenzie!" She spots me and swims over.

"I'm so not in the mood for guys right now. Not after what happened with Oliver."

"I know. Lets just swim around and ignore them."

"Okay." We swim around for a bit, avoiding the guys from earlier.

We get out an hour later and dry off. I get back to my room to a horrifying sight. "You bitch!" I yell.

"I told you to take them down," she rolls her eyes.

"That doesn't mean you have to right to tear them off and rip them!"

"Oops," she smirks.

"That's it!" I jump onto her bed and rip down her posters.

"Stop it you freak!" She tries to pull me off, but I kick her in the chest, getting her off my feet. I then walk over to her closet and rip all her clothes out and throw it at her.

"You bitch! Don't ever touch my stuff ever again or I'll put you in the hospital!" I shout. She stands up and walks over to me.

"You slut, don't have the right to touch me!" She claws my cheek and I fall to the ground, holding my cheek. I swing my foot and trip her. I get up and pin her to the ground. I'm not a violent person, but she crossed the line. I launch my fist and bury it into her nose.

The door suddenly busts open. I don't even care at this point. I continue striking her face until someone pulls me off her. I look up to see the Principal. Crap. "What is going on here ladies?" He huffs once he gets me to calm down.

"She just started attacking me for no reason and messing up my things," May cries out.

"Liar! She tried to make me get rid of my posters. And when I didn't, she ripped them off while I was at the pool and insulted me so I ruined her posters and clothes. She clawed me in the face so I punched her," I growl.

"Both of you will be having detention with different teachers for the next two weeks," he claims. "Ace you're with Mr. Black. May you're with Mr. Kane."

"Fine," I cross my arms. I don't care.

"But that's not fair!" May cries out.

"You're right. May you're having three weeks for ruining her property first. I know you're known for lying," he turns around and exits the room. She really just got me detention. Great. Just freaking fantastic.