After the Game

The boys are in the bathroom changing and doing what they do after a game. I'm near to the work out room which isn't far from the bathroom. One of my ear buds are in, playing Gangsta Sexy by Hollywood Undead.

Sky- How's the trip so far?

Me- It's fun. So far we've been on the Strip and I'm at the community Venter right now waiting for the boys to get done changing

Sky- Who won?

Me- We did, by one point

Sky- Cool beans. I'm heading out with Oliver and Andy right now so I'll ttyl. Ily❤

Me- Okay ily2 byee❤

"Already texting your boyfriend?" I look up and see Jason. Why doesn't he just leave me alone. I look back down at m phone and change my song to Throne by Bring Me The Horizon. I love that song a lot. "Are you just gonna ignore me?"

"What do you want?" I mumble, not looking up. He sneaks his index finger under my chin and makes me look up at him.

"You." His blue eyes hold so much anger. But his face doesn't.

"Leave me alone." I push his hand away. I put my phone in my pocket at turn to walk away, but he grabs my wrist and spins me around to face him. "How old are you?" This question escapes me mouth before I can even process what I said.

"I'm 16."

"I'm 13."

"That works, he shrugs. "When do you guys go back to Vegas?"

"Tuesday. Let go of my wrist," I glance down at it.

"No until you agree to go out with me tonight."

"No." I try to pull my hand away, but he just tightens his grip on my wrist and pushes me up against the wall.

"Then I'm not letting you go," He growls into my ear. His free hand caresses my face. "You're so hot. I can't believe you're 13." I struggle to get free but that doesn't help me.

"Leave me alone!"

"Say yes then."

"Fight for all you know when your backs against the wall," I mumble softly to myself.

"What was that?" I close my eyes. Anger fills my body quickly.

"I said... leave me alone!" I use every ounce of strength in my body to push him off me. He stumbles back until he falls. "Don't you ever touch me again or I'll tell the whole team." I walk away back to where the bathroom is. I see Chris and Travis talking against the wall.

"Hey Ace. Where were you?" Chris asks.

"Taking care of business with Jason," I let out a sigh.

"What did he do? Do I need to drop kick him in the neck?"

"He just pinned me against the wall, trying to force me to go on a date with him, but I got away. I'm fine."

"You sure?"

"Yeah."

Afterwards, we get back to the hotel. "Lets go to the pool," Travis suggests out of no where. We all shrug. I open my suit case and pull out my dark blue bikini. The top is triangle and the bottoms are side tie. I also grab black shorts and black tank top to throw over it. I walk into the bathroom and strip out of my clothes. I put of the bottoms and slide my shorts over it. I then put my top on. I tie the neck part, but I can't reach the back. Dang it. I walk out of the bathroom and all of them are in their trunks and shirtless.

"Nathan can you tie the back?"

"Sure." He walks over and ties my back. "Is this tight enough?"

"Yeah."

"Lets hit in!" Travis yells. I put my tank on.

"Can I have a piggy back ride?" I ask him.

"Of course my lady," he bends down and I hop on his back.

"Come on Nathan, get on my back. We're gonna beat them to the elevator." Nathan jumps on Chris's back and we all race to the elevator. They won by a nose. We step in to the elevator, still on each other's back. The door opens and we get out.

"Here Ace, get on my neck." Travis bends down and I throw my legs around his neck and he stands up. Nathan is still on Chris's back. "To the pool!" We walk towards the casino part of the hotel because the people's on the other side. Some people look at us because we're weird I guess.

"I can't wait for Tuesday's game," Chris sighs. "This year is our year."

"Yeah it is. So let's go relax and forget about basketball," Nathan says.

"Travis, I'm gonna get off. I need to next someone."

"Okay." He stops walking and I hop off.

Me- Wednesday, come to my house.

Sky- Okay.

Suddenly I run right into something. Or someone. "I'm sorry." A hand is extended out towards me.

"It's okay. I wasn't paying attention." I grab the hand and he helps me up. I look up and see a face I despise. Jason. I yank my hand away. The boys are ahead of me so they don't see me. I walk past him and catch up to them.

"We're so going to the beach Sunday," Nathan wraps his hand around me. I turn around slightly to see Jason gritting his teeth together and his fists clutched.

"I love the beach," I say to myself. We reach the pool and it's pretty crowded. But it's a good day to go swimming. We find seats surprisingly and sit our stuff down. I strip out of my clothes and sit them on top of the chair.

"Ace!" Nathan picks me up bridal style.

"Nathan no, don't!"

"Too late!" He throws me into the pool again. Gosh I hate swimming with him. Which means I love it. He jumps in right after me. There's four pools. An adult pool. Kids pool which is only 2 feet. A deep pool which his like 12 feet. And this shallow one. It's 4 feet. There's not a lot of people in this one. Just a group of older guys, maybe 30, drinking beer. There's 4 of them.

"I hate you," I punch his arm lightly.

"You love me," he starts to tickle me.

"S-st-op!" I laugh/shout

"Say you love me!"

"Never!" I get out of his grip and swim away. I go underwater with my eyes closed. I run into something hard yet soft. I reach the surface and wipe the water off my eyes. It's one of the guys. He's taller then me by a lot. Like a bit taller then Nathan with messy light brown hair. He's a bit big, but not overweight. And really hairy on his chest and face area. "I'm so sorry sir."

"It's okay sweetheart," his voice is off a bit. It's in a slur almost. He's an it intoxicated. "Why are you in a rush?"

"Oh my boyfriend was tickling me and I swam away."

"Boyfriend?" I point towards Nathan. "That's a boy alright. He looks too old for you."

"Well I'm basically 13 and he's 15." I swim away before he does or says anything. I don't like being around intoxicated people. Even if it's just a little.

"Are you gonna say it?" Nathan smirks.

"Okay, I love you," I roll my eyes.

"Yay!" He picks me up and kisses my cheek. "I knew you'd say it."