The Best Worst Date

I get home from the pool party. I haven't told my dad and I don't know if I want to. I head to my room and close my door. I have to tell everyone. I start a group chat with MacKenzie, Oliver, Skyler, and Andy.

M- Guys I have something exciting to tell you.

MacNCheese- What did you do?

Sky- What is it?

M- Me and Nathan are officially boyfriend and girlfriend!

Andy- For real? Since when?

M- He asked me today at the pool party

Oli- Congratulations

Sky- Yeah, I'm happy for you. I gtg

I stop texting them and start getting ready for bed.

****

I wake up to a text from Nathan

Nate- Meet me at the park we met at, at 1:30

I check the clock. Its 12:45 now. I get up and change into blue jeans and a white tank top. I slide on my converse and leave my hair down. It looks fine. I brush my teeth and lotion my legs, face, and arms. I put my phone on my pocket. I check the time. Its 1. I walk downstairs. "Hey baby, where are you going?" Dad asks before I can leave.

"I'm just going to the park."

"Alright, be home by 8."

"Okay." I walk outside and it's actually raining. I don't mind the rain. I love it actually. I start my journey to the park rather slowly. I'm soaked within minutes, but I don't care. I look down and see my shirt now is see through. My light blue bra underneath is clearly visible. I forgot about that. Oh well.

I reach the park in 15 minutes because I took my time. I get to the basketball court to see Nathan standing under an umbrella. I run up to him and hug him. "You're soaked babe," he laughs. Did he just call me babe?

"I know. I like the rain."

"Well let's go to the Starbucks near here."

"Okay."

"Hold this real quick," he hands me the umbrella. He then removes his jacket and puts it around me. "You're not getting sick." He leans down and kisses me. I wrap my right arm around his neck and he pulls me into him by my waist. He intertwines our fingers together, making me drop the umbrella. I'll never get sick of this. I pull away to catch my breath.

"You're gonna get sick too if we don't stop kissing in the rain," I smile.

"You're worth it." He plants a small kiss on my cheek. He grabs the umbrella and puts it over us. We start walking to the Starbucks which is like 5 minutes away. "The team is going out of town on Thursday for a tournament in Los Angeles. You're coming right?"

"Yeah, my dad already paid and gave me spending money. I forgot when we get back."

"We come back Tuesday. Each room has four people in it. We planned it to be me, you, Chris, and Travis."

"Isn't Travis that really tall guy with a lot of energy?"

"Yeah that's him. We call him King Kong," he chuckles at the name.

"Okay, that's fine." We reach the Starbucks and we walk inside. There's only a group of guys in here.

"Go find a seat. I'll order. What do you want?"

"Just hot chocolate."

"Okay." We split ways and I walk past the group of guys. All of them look 16.

"Hey, nice shirt," the blonde smirks. I look down at my shirt, forgetting that it's wet and see through now. "Maybe you should take it off to let it dry." I stop listening and continue walking until I find an empty table for two. They won't get to me. I pull out my phone to see the time. A fist slams onto the table I'm at and I jump, causing me to drop my phone. I look up at see the blonde and three guys behind him. "What's your name?" I stay silent. I get off the high chair and grab my phone.

"Leave her alone," an angry Nathan voice growls. I turn around, seeing him standing in front of the four guys.

"And who are you?"

"Her boyfriend, now leave her alone or..."

"Or what?" He's pushing him. I push past the four guys and reach Nathan. I pull his head down until I'm right next to his ear.

"Don't waste your time on them. They're not worth it," I whisper.

"But theyre-"

"For me Nathan, please don't do anything." He looks into my eyes and sighs.

"Okay, only for you." I smile. We sit down. They guys are still standing there, but we're ignoring them.

"You still haven't told us your name." I look at him and then back to Nathan. He continues talking.

"As I was saying, Coach is letting us head to the strip the first night. And then to the beach-"

"Dude, she's not gonna tell you her name. Lets just leave," a guys whispers to the blonde.

"Shut up. She will."

"Fine, my name is Ace," I roll my eyes.

"Told you," he smirks.

"I'm going to the bathroom. If you guys touch her I'll, I'll kick your ads," Nathan huffs before walking away. I get up to throw my cup away.

"Wait a minute miss," the blonde grabs my arm and traps me against him and the wall. "How about you ditch your loser boyfriend and hang out with us?"

"N-no I-I-"

"No need to be shy," his hands travel up the side of my shirt.

"S-stop it!" I squeak out.

"I know you like it. I bet it's your first time too." His hands then travel to between my legs. I try to move, but he's too strong.

"Stop touching me!" I close my legs, but he spreads them again and gets really close to my girl area. I close my eyes and once I open it, he's on the ground with Nathan on top of him, pounding his face in.

"What," punch, "did," punch, "I say?"

I run over and pull him off. "Nathan, stop please!" He stops punching him and looks at me. And then down at his bruised hand.

"H-He was touching you and I couldn't stop myself," he painfully whispers. Mostly to himself, but I hear it.

"Let's go," I pull him off the barely conscious body and we leave. All eyes on us. We get outside in the rain and I stop him. "Thank you. He probably would've-"

"I know. Don't thank me. I'm doing what any boyfriend should," he picks me up and I wrap my legs around his torso. "No one will hurt you when I'm around." I plant a kiss on his lips.

"I believe you." I give him a hug. "I'm happy I'm with you."

"Me too," he kisses me again. Fireworks in my stomach goes off again. I kiss him back. This boy is amazing. "Let's get you home babe."