Chapter One: Finally!

(A/N: This is my first story so be warned.)

You sat up in your bed and stretched. Currently, you had a crappy apartment and were thinking of getting a new one. It had two rooms, the kitchen, and bedroom.

You stood up, and bent backwards, popping your back. You left your room, deciding to get something to eat. Just as you were stepping out, your phone rang. You identified the ringtone as your brother, Mark. You answered it and held it to your ear.

"Yes, Mark?" You asked.

"Y/N!" He shouted.

You yelped at how loud his voice was, so, naturally, you shouted back: "WHAT!" It was ten times louder than him. Being a YouTuber, you could get a really loud voice.

"I hit 13 MILLION SUSCRIBERS!" He shouted.

"Calm down!"

"Never!" You could basically see his pouting face.

"MARK FISHBACH, YOU CALM DOWN THIS INSTANT!" You yelled into the phone.

"..." Silence, pure silence was on the other end.

"Thank you." Smiling, you said, "So, Markiplier," You said his YouTube tag as if it was a kitten's name. "When exactly did you hit 13 million?'

"Last night."

"Cool!" You smiled again and responded, "I hit 14 million a week ago."

"Curse you!" He hung up.

You chuckled and rolled your eyes, setting your phone down on the counter. After making yourself eggs and bacon, you sat down and ate silently. Once finished, you put the dishes in the washer and noticed you didn't have anything to clean them, so you decided to go to the store to find some. You changed into a grey shirt and black ripped jeans, slipped on your sneakers, brushed and tied your hair back, and put a cap on that had your YouTube logo: A black and red tiger's face. You picked up your keys and phone, and left, leaving your apartment locked.

You decided to walk since the store wasn't far. On your way there, Mark called you. Again. Sighing, you answered, "What, dork face?"

"Did you get your mail yet?" He asked.

"Nope, why?"

"Your birthday present's in there."

"I'll get it later."

"Call me when you do!"

"I will! Bye!" You hung up.

As you kept walking, you heard a little girl say, "Oh my gosh, that's ShadowTiger78!" Naturally, you stopped walking immediately and followed with your eyes where the sound was. When you saw the girl, you smiled warmly, inviting her over with a wave of your hand. She couldn't have been older than 5 or 6. You kneeled down, and looked at the girl.

"Hi! You obviously know who I am, so what's your name?" You asked politely.

"A-A-Amanda.." She replied nervously. She clutched a pen and a paper in her hands. "C-Can you sign this?" She held them out to you.

"Of course, sweetie!" You took the pen and signed your name on the page. She's so cute! As she walked away, you called, "Wait!"

She turned and walked back over. "Yea?"

You took your hat off and put it on her head. "Keep it. It's cute on you." She gasped and ran over to her mother, who waved at you. You waved as well.

You went to the store and successfully and bought things to clean the dishes. Once you were home, you opened the mail box and took everything out. You walked to your apartment and entered, closing the door behind you. you started the dishwasher and sat on the ground in your room. You called Mark.

"Y/N! Finally!" You heard someone yell over the phone: "Mark! Voice down! Recording!"

"Who the hell was that?" You asked.

"That's for later! Open the mail!"

When you opened the small box, you gasped. They were plane tickets. They flew straight to L.A.

"MARK! YOU'RE THE BEST! I GET TO SEE YOU!" You couldn't hold your excitement.

"Shush!"

"Why?"

"Nate's recording, you're on speaker and- MARK WHAT DID I SAY?!"

You laughed. Over the phone, Nate yelled again: "Who are you talking to?!"

"Y/N!"

You kept laughing.

"O-Ok that.. was awesome.." You were out of breath from laughing.

"Whatever. Aren't you excited? The flight leaves in a week."

"Hell yeah!" I need to pack. You told Mark this and hung up. You packed a decent sized suitcase with everything you needed.

THE NIGHT BEFORE THE FLIGHT

You struggled to sleep, out of all the excitement. But, after what seemed like hours, you fell asleep, knowing that you would finally get to see your brother again.

Finally...finally.

You're Weird. I Like It.(NateWantsToBattle x Reader)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें