Gonna

Dennis stood up " What kind of bullsh-" "LANGUAGE " Providence Squeaked garnet left and returned with Diamond uniforms. Each one had a signature color on it

Kayna- Red

(Y/n)- (Insert any color not mentioned)

Prudence- Silver

Pheobe- Orange

Astell-yellow

Dennis- Aqua

Providence - Azure

Olivia- Battle ship gray

Marcel- Beige

Peri walked back and forth " You all will need these outfits in order to infiltrate. " she began. You cocked you head "infiltrate what? .

Amethyst turned to you " Home world . " Marcel gasped "you mean-" " You want to start the gem war again??! . As tell finished Steven shook his head "well , I wouldnt say start it again...... Just finishing it." Olivia snapped "WHAT THE HELL MAN!! WHY WOULD YOU EVER-" Steven cut her off " Its the only thing we can do right now. After we found lapis , We realized that they would be coming. We need to prove to home world that earth is not Useless and that the people who live there have meaning" His eyes sparkled in the sunlight. You smiled that's your steven for ya.

Pearl was next to speak "We need a plan" peri spoke up "The plan is to get to home world

"Then what?" Amethyst asked

"That's it. We get to homeworld"

"That....doesn't seem too thought out " Pheobe said softly. "Alright so I have a plan" you walk forward. " We got to homeworld. And when we get there , we lay low for a while, then once we have our life together, we all go for Diamond H.Q , there we should come across all four diamonds. We shall talk to the most reasonable and if they agree to what we are trying to tell them , we win. "

"And if they don't?" Lapis asked dully

You'd slammed your fist together "We make them feel pain"

Kayna held up a spoon " I'm ready" she smirked

Astell place his hand on his hip "Ready to do what? Eat a bowl of cereal?" Kayna folded er arms " you don't know what I'm capable Of" she turned her face away

"So do you all agree?" Garnet asked them

Each boy and girl looked to each other . when they all looked back they smiled " YES! "

you hug steven " we are going to take back whats ours ! " you shout pumping your fist into the air .