When he gets jealous/apologises

A/n: hey guys, so just so you know there will probably be an authors note in every chapter. so ya might as well get used to it XP. heheheh, any way, a couple anouncements. The first one is that i am back home from camp! yaaaaaaaay eheheheh.........woo......... im sorry that you guys anticipate for this storie and i dont ever have time to update the way you guys want me to . but summers almost over and im basically a teen(12 turning thirteen in november.) and i sometimes need some alone time , meaning not looking at the screen all the time, and handing out with friends like FANGIRL_FANTASY and Pizza_princess1. and things like that....... and the last thing is that today for me has been really cruddy, and with all the things that have been going on today , this chapter might not be the best. so , if you do not want to read a chapter that wont kinda float your boat, then this is your chance to stop reading , right now. and if you do then enjoy ^-^

last chance......

Oop! times up the story will begin right now !

It was a warm summer afternoon , and You were sitting in a weird little store eatin (Fave/candy) ,while twiddling your fingers at a slow pace, thinking about what to do about life. when Steven walked into the store and sat in the other chair across from you . you look up blush fiercly then look away. "oh hey, steven. " you spoke softly. you two havent seen eachother in weeks. even though you have been at the temple every day interacting with the gems and having fun with them. he put his hand on yours, " I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I -I-" is all he could say at the moment. looking at him blankly, you slowly slide your hand from under his. "Look, steven, now is not exactly the time....." you say finally, taking your eyes off of him. Steven sighed. "(Y/n), i just wanted to apologize for what happenend........thats not normally something i would do........." he looked off to the side as well.there was alot of awkward tension which made it even harder to speak to you. "well, it is something you did , and i am not all that happy about it........" peedee heard the conversation at the other table. he glanced over to see the both of you with rather uncomfortable looks on your faces. he walked over and leaned on the table with a smile. " good afternoon you two" peedee said politely. you smile and wave. steven did the same , but without a smile. "Hey peedee......" he replied. still smiling , peedee went over and sat next to (Y/n). he sat alittle closer than a normal friend would. and he knew exactly what he was doing, fixing a relation ship. your smile fades alittle when you notice how close peedee was. steven noticed too. "Uh, peedee, i dont think that people normally sit that close together. EVER." steven said messing with his fingers , a thing he and (Y/n) tend to do alot when conversations become awkward, or when each are nervous. "oh, sorry, (Y/n) is this too uncomfortable for you?" you shake your head, " no, peedee your fine," you didnt want to be rude so you just went with it. "ok , good," peedee replied, as he schooched up in the chair . he rested his elbows on the table. silence filled the air. you watched as onion, ran across the glass outside being chased by, his older brother , sourcream. A few minutes went by before anyone decided to speak. "so how are yo u peedee?" you ask , finally breaking the silence. "oh, im good (Y/n), and you?" "peachy!" you say with a smile as you slightly glance over to steven, who was slightly glaring at peedee. " Thats good ," peedee, said , smiling as well.

after few hours, of talking at the little candy store, on the corner, peedee had to go, " well it was nice talking to you (Y/n) ," peedee said giving, you a hug. you return the hug. " it was nice to have your company!" you were no longer uncomfortable and happy. "Wanna hang tomorrow? my dad is giving me the day off," you nod " sure! that sounds like fun!" peedee then took both hand and gently pecked your cheek, you blush profusly. " good, see you , then." Steven stood up. "THAT IS WHERE I DRAW THE LINE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" at this point, he was furious. "PEEDEE, PLEASE EXCusE YOURSELF, " he said with ha firm tone in his voice. peedee just stood there , with a smug look on his face. "(Y/n) im sorry i acted in such a way in order for me to hurt you , i love you , you know i love you, and you mean the world to me. " he bent down on one knee and pulled a small blue box from his back pocket. " i wanted to give this to you earlier in the week , but i never got t he chance to see you.' he slowly opened the box. inside was the most beautiful ring you had ever layed your eyes on., it had both rose quartz gemstone, and your gemstone in it. your eyes widen as a teardrop formed in your right eye. " its a promise ring. i wanted to promise you that i would never hurt you in any possible way, or bring you any pain in any way whatsoever. i wanted to make it certain that you could trust me when i say something, or become another person. please take this ring and accept my appology, i really really really REALLY didnt mean to hurt you." the one tear in you eye turned into many tears, as you slowly nodded , you wrap your arms around his neck, "i forgive you." yo usay with a sniffle. peedee wiped a tear from his eye as well.

"mission acomplished " he softly whispered to himself.

i want to dedicat this book to two very special peopel in my life, who i made feel bad about themselfs the day before, you can chiise to be whoever you are and whatever you decide to do, cool. i wont stop you. but that dosent mean i will bbe taking part of it. im a clod and you two already know that. im sorry i hurt you in the way that i did, so please be like (Y/n) and accept this appology because i love the both of you and dont want to ruin the strong bond we have