When he takes you on an actual date

It was raining out side and you and steven were at the temple. "So what do you want to do (Y/n)? " you looked up from your book obviously not listening "huh?" He repeated his question for you.  You shrugged. He slid to the floor out bordum  You closed Your book and slid down with Him gently. You lay your head on his belly.it was like laying on a warm,  pillow full of jelly and every thing steven was made of.  Steven began to blush profusely. "uh, (Y/n) what are you doing. you don't reply you want to see where this goes .After  a while hen yo play with your (h/c)  hair.  Stevens gem began to glow. Your eyes grew  heavier due to the soft light from his gem. A few hours you woke up on the couch . steven was just walking back in the temple from some place (Heyyy beautiful" he smiles "awake I see?". You rubbed your eyes and smile a little "what are you up to steven?"  He  took your hand and pulled you out the door . it had stopped raining and you two could finally do something . but that wasn't the case.  He continued to pull you and refused to tell you where he was taking you.  He told you to close your eyes when  you all were just  two blocks away.  You did as you were asked and he covered your eyes with a cloth  just to make sure you weren't peeping.  Finally you were Able  let go of steven when you untied the  Blindfold You see the most beautiful picnic on the cliff of beach city . you eyes light up . there were flowers from the most beautiful  Moss  floating all around ( *shruggs*  I dunno)  "wha- what's all this steven?" You began to blush.  "Well" he began  "after you fell asleep on my   belly " he patted his stomach like a boss "  I thought hey, wouldn't it be nice to spend the day with my Beautiful girlfriend on the cliff where we have the best time ever? " he gave that little smile that made your heart just melt.  "Oh steven - thats so sweet .  you hug him  . you both sit Down . stevn hands you a sanwhich . you joke around and  And laugh with each other . as the day grew to an end it was time for you to go home ,  instead you call your mum and ask if you could spend the night at steven s you mother says yes. Excided ly you speed home gather clothes and  Speed back  to his house . 

Time skip~

You were tired earlier than you thought. When you  Yawned  steven did too. But  steven fell asleep before you.  You get up to turn the TV off and lay next to him on the bed next to him. You gently kiss his fore head and lay back down. As you are dosing off, you feel  arms wrap around. You . giggling you snuggle into his arms ."must be a dream he's having , .......*yawns* some sort of......re....flex". 

Good night Steven and (Y/n)  😉