Smile for the camera, peaches

Kayna stood up"let me get something straight , periSNOT. you don't know me. and i don't know you. " your face went from (S/c) to a bright red in embarrassment. " but what i do know is that you should probably lay off." Kayna hissed. steven grabbed the temperamental teens arm, and gave her a look that read " calm down, there's no need to fight...' she sighed. then backed down. " okayyyyy peri, i think it's time for you to go back upstairs now" peridot looked confused " what did i do? i was only being honest..."

when everyone left, and you were still at steven's, it was dark outside. you were reading a fairy tail manga in the middle of the night when you heard someone creeping down the steps. you look up for a second...it was peridot. "oh...." you looked back into your book. "it's only you...." peri walked into the kitchen and crossed her arms " well, it's not like i wanted to see you either , you being....a HYBRID and all..." you look up from your book yet again. " what's that supposed to mean? you hang with steven , and he's a hybrid." "Yeah" she sneered " of another kind" softly you growl. " why are you down here anyway..." she opened the fridge " i'm looking for what you humans call, a HairBrush?"

"so why are you in the fridge"

thats where i keep most of my useful items."

you giggle. "why dont you just use the closet?"

"I have no time for your nonsense (y/n)....also, what's a closet?

you walk over to the closet where everything inside was beautifully organized into polished wooden drawers. " this is a closet" you say with a smile. intrigued peri walks over to it and rummages through the drawers inside. " i was wrong about you, (y/n) you're pretty cool...." she looked up and smiled at you you smile back "ya know for a hybrid" the smile that was spread across your face was now slightly faded. and while peri wasn't looking , you shimmy over to the fridge and grabbed as many peaches as possible, and pelted her with them, peri then took cover and ducked behind the couch. the entire time , steven was upstairs watching. from the time peri went downstairs ,to the time you started throwing peaches. but he stayed put, he wanted to see if you guys would work things out. this went on for about 10 to 20 minutes until peri hit you so hard with a cushion you fall to the floor , out cold. the next morning you wake up feeling hungover and super nauseated , and you had no idea why. upstairs you heard giggling, so when you went up there , steven, peri ,kayna, dennis , astell and the rest of the gang burst into laughter you wince " ahh, whats all the laughing about." steven pecked your cheek and showed you the picture. it was you lying on the floor out cold with a paper in your hands that read 'i was defeated by SMOL perri' you look up and blush in embarrassment.... "that's not funny guys......." at that exact moment, perri held up the camera and said " smile for the camera Peaches!"

A/N: hey Guys! its meh! um.... just wanted to let you guys know that i'm sorry for stalling for so long. there was a lot of things that have been happening , bestfriend issues , ex issues, ya know that type of chiz. but... uh, i just wanted to say thank you for being so patient with me, and i appreciate you guys not rushing me with this book.

that being said I have started an new Book! please guys, it would really mean alot to me if you just took one little look at it and tell me what you think. it would be nice to know that people like my work , and not just my fanfictions, y'know?

and , just one final thing...

I'M BACK ON INSTAGRAM!!!!!!!!!!!!

so um if you didn't know , i got in trouble about a year ago and got most privileges taken away from me. but erm..now i'm back and if you guys want to find me get to know me then don't be afraid to find me ^-^