Sick day

You woke up the next morning with an earsplitting headache. And your stomach was killing you.maybe  a cookie cat eating contest, wasn't a good idea.  You slipped on a pair of joggers and  a tank top, hair still in a sloppy ponytail from when you woke. You put on your slippers and shuffled down the stairs , and out the door. You manage to make it to  the door step of steven universe . you gently tap on the door , barely able to stand. Steven opened the door  Looking concerned "Hey (Y/n) , you ok?"  You nod you head but the shake it . then node again then shake again then nod , making it impossible  for Steven to know weather you are fine or not  "Ohhhhkay, c'mon in."   He took you hand and pulled you inside. After he closed the door behind you , he took you other hand and spun around three times, as your face went from a (S/c) to a  tinted red , to a bright green, as you desperately try not fo puke on him.  When he opened his eyes ,  he saw that you weren't lookin too hot."Whoa,  (Y/n)  you look pale!  I think your sick." You stand there and say nothing.   Steven sighed, "come on (Y/n) , let's get you in  Bed "  he picked you up bridal style, giving you a warm smile. "I'm gonna make thus the best sick day of your life!"  As he sat you in bed. You smile back " thanks steven, but you don't have to. I could just go back home and-". "NOPE!!!". He said quickly tucking you in before you could hop out the bed and mosey on back home. "Now  I will be back with some soup and some board games  , until then you stay put  babycakes". He kissed your forehead, before leaving the room.  When he left , you look around the room and. Then pick up the issue of sailor moon, sitting on his dresser drawer  and read the first few pages before drifting off to sleep again. When steven returned  he saw tha you were asleep. He thought you looked adorable .   He went back downstairs to put the soup in the microwave , and then walked back upstairs ,  sat beside  you on the bed , picked up the sailor moon book you were reading and  waited for you to wake .