“We might need to get back is soon. It is a  little late. Niall texted earlier and told me I needed to be home at a certain time. He said that he needed to talk to me. I don’t know what about but I’m kind of afraid. What if you wants to break up with me? What will I ever do? I might die! Will I?” I started to freak out.

Louis started laughing and put his hand on mine. 

 “I doubt he will ever break up with you. You are the best thing that he is ever had.” he stated a smiled clear across his face.

I felt bad feeling in the pit of my stomach. Do you ever get that feeling? You know it comes and I don’t know where comes from. It’s hard to describe ,but you just know that there’s that awful thing that’s going to happen. I want to know where it comes from. Do you ever feel like you just don’t know where anything comes from? I don’t know I’m a weird person. Maybe I’m just a weird person I let random thoughts gets in my head. Mmmm, maybe not there’s a lot of weird people out there. But not as weird as me. I’m not really sure? But oh well. I have no clue where any of this cames from. I know is I’m lucky. I do not  really know why but I just am ,okay? I’m dating a leprechaun. That must count for something, right? 

I smiled and reassurance for Louis. He’s a really great friend. I’m glad that they’re all in a band. I do not know what I would ever do without any of them. I don’t even know what I would do. I would probably still be a crazy fan girl. But hey it’s my life right no one can judge me. I bet someone just looked in my head right now and saw my thoughts, they probably think I’m really really crazy. I’m just me right? Everyone loves me... ,right? Yah.

We got up and pushed in our chairs we think the ladies for making our coffee and frappe and Louis held the door open for me. I thanked Louis and climbed into his SUV. It’s very nice. I put on the seat heater since it is very cold here in London. I couldn’t wait until summer. It’s really nice. It’s almost like Hawaii, but Hawaii is a lot nicer. I’d rather live there, but it’s okay I can stick it out here. 

I began to think why Niall wanted to talk to me. I really doubt he wants to break up with me. Especially after Louis had that talk with me. That really made me think about it. I doubt Niall would ever want to let me go. I would never want him to let me go either. It’s it would just be too weird for us. I could never picture myself without him. Nor any of the group. It be too hard for me to cope without them. I don’t know what I would do without the girls. I need my girl time. It just be too weird. I would most likely die. Yeah, I would die. I have no clue what I would do without them. Maybe, I die? Maybe, I would live? I have no clue. I have really no idea. I really don’t know.

Louis dropped me off in front of the flat. I was excited to see Niall after not seeing him for a while. Although, it was just last night. I climbed out of the car and said ‘goodbye’ to Louis. I waved to him and watched him as he flew down the driveway back to his house. Oh, that boy and his crazy driving. I still can’t believe they got pulled over TWICE for What Makes You Beautiful video. Plus, all of his other driving accidents. Like in Gotta  Be You he had to drive the blue mini Cooper, that he broke... accidentally. And then, in Kiss You, the video, he did not get to drive they took the engine out of the car. When the boys told me that I could not stop laughing.

I approached the door and knocks twice with my fist. That is how we let each other know that we are home if we don’t have her keys. As soon as I did that and he opened the door. His smile was lit up on his face as he looked at me and scanned me over. ‘Yes Niall I was okay.’ I sassed in my head. He left the door open as I walked in behind him. He was watching TV. I think it was cake boss or a some cake show, not really sure. I’m not really into the whole baking thing. Neither is he, but he likes watching them being made.