Chapter 20

Ashleigh's POV

It's Monday once again.... Yay! STUDIOOOOO!!!!!! Today, I'm recording a song with each of the boys. We will be performing these on the tour in 2 weeks! I'm so excited! We are now in the studio, the boys in the studio recording one song before I go in. 

Niall walked out. "My solo is done... Finally!!!" He said exaggerating.

"Oh, my poor baby!" I said throwing my arms around him as he put his head in the crook of my neck. I giggled and stroked his head. 

"You wanna go out on our first official date, babe?" he asked looking up at me, his eyes boring into mine.

"Of course!" I said and I put my head in his lap as the rest of the boys came out to get a watter bottle. I smied at the boys and sat back up, getting ready to go in.

2 hours later__________________

I walked out of th booth with Zayn, we just finished recording our cover. It is so much fun! I'll get to be all dancey and things on stage with them! AHHHH I CANT FREAKING WAIT!!!! I smiled at Simon and waved a good bye as we all walked out of the building. 

The ride home was filled with screaming, made by the one and only Tommo, and laughter from Haz, tickling thm. I live for Larry moments. 

We arrived at home and I pushed everyone out of the way to go get ready! I was running up the stairs of Niall's flat to get in there before him.